Friday, March 18, 2005

I'm back

Well I got back from the unfortunate third world country of Mexico. I was in the small village of Cancun. It was unbearable to see the conditions of this village. They have a small little store where the towns people go to purchase necessary items. They call it Wal-Mart. The beaches are lined up with time share resorts (I'm sorry, vacation Ownership resorts) and many hotels. How do they live like this?

Anyway, enough of the sarcasm. I'm back, please comment about anything if you wish. I can answer most of life's questions or at least make pretend I can.

Sincerely,

UNDR

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, March 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You suck.

 
At 7:40 PM, March 18, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Thank you kind sir.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.