Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Confederate Memorial Day

Just wanted to let you know that Tuesday is Confederate Memorial Day in Georgia.

You maybe thinking: What the hell? But in GA this is a Holiday.

I must apologize: I did not send my confederate flag Hallmark Cards on time, so you might get them a little late.

Viva la Confederacy! Oh we lost. oops!


Love,

UNDr


P.S. For all my friends that were worried: Please resume destroying your bowels and other organs by eating the Wendy's Chili. There was no finger.

1 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, April 26, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Happy Confiderate Memorial Day! The south will rise again!! hehe

I like saying that cause I see it every where down here at the bottom of MS. I am orginally from the north but do not tell anyone! :)
Love, Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.