Friday, April 15, 2005

Go Yanks

I'm sorry but I am a New York Yankee Fan. I've loved them since I was a kid.
I grew up in the South Bronx and they were and still are my Dream Team. Yeah, I liked them even when they sucked. It has been really heart breaking seeing them lose the last couple of years, but its part of the beauty of Baseball. You win some, you lose some.

Its a shame that baseball isn't the game I grew up with. Now there's all the controversy and junk. Nevertheless, I will probably miss most of the season. Maybe, I'll see the playoffs. But only if my Yankees make it.


Love,

UNDr

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, April 15, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

GO YANKEES!!! I am a baseball fan. I am not a die hard fan but non the less a fan. I watch when I can, esp. the playoffs and series. Each year I root for a different team. Last year I watched faithfully as the Sox's won. It was hard to watch the series cause I was orginally a Cardinal's fan. I got to go watch them play one time when I was a teen. It was awesome. Love, Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.