Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Killer Locusts...riiiight

Well, I can safely say that I did not watch Locusts the TV movie on CBS Sunday night. I was tempted, but I couldn't do it.

Why would I be tempted to watch that hokey piece of crapola you ask? Well, the truth is I do not have cable. I'll give you a minute to compose yourself....

Ok

Anyways as I was saying before you fell into a state of shock or possible laughter, I almost watched Locusts. But thank Pope Benny I didn't. I actually went to bed early.

Oh I know what your thinking: It had Xena: the Warrior Princess as a scientist! Yes I know, but locusts? Come on! I mean, Roaches, Bees, Praying mantis or even radioactive gnats but Locusts?

Favorite movie quote(from the commercial of course) "You screw with nature and nature screws with you." Give me a break.

If you saw it please let me know, I maybe persuaded to watch it. I have a friend (not for long) who actually TIVOD it. The truth is I want you to comment so I can laugh at you.

Love,

UNDr


P.S. Brittany's preggers, and it wasn't me.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, April 26, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Hi UNDr! I thought I was the only one who got laughed at for not having cable or satellite and for saying the word crapola! I am sorry to report I did not watch the movie or I would fill you in on its cornieness(is that a word?) Have a great day! Love, Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.