Friday, April 01, 2005

Poetry

Well, today I'll take a stab at poetry. Hey according to www.poetry.com I could be a $10,000 winner. Yeah, that's gonna happen. Anyway, here it goes:


Moody

The pain, Excruciating

anesthesia's all gone

wasting is your light

deteriorated by love.

Jealousy, knew me

my acquaintance for life

the unwanted visitor

dull blade of your eyes.

You, I'm addicted

self-destructed, alone

alone, in your presence

and my dying is slow.

Unbearable to watch

my trickling demise

how stupid of me

as I tremble with lies:

That maybe you'd notice

the blind will soon see

I don't walk away

knowing the dead one is me.


What do you think?

Love,


UNDR

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, April 01, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Beautiful.
Do you have any more poems wrote?
Love, Linda
p.s.
I am still waiting for my $10,000 from poetry.com. Good luck to you!

 
At 8:40 PM, April 04, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Thank you for your comment. I do have more. Stay tuned.

love,

UNDR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.