Saturday, April 09, 2005

Will you take ugly to be your awful wedded wife?

Wow Prince Charles and Camilla finally got married. Awwww, ugly people in love. This is just a distraction to the crimes committed. That's right I said it: I think that Prince Charles killed....





Tupac Shakur, Biggie Smalls and maybe even Christopher Reeves. Dont trust those dumbo ears. He looks cuddly in a Howdy Doody kind of way but he is the pure representation of evil itself. Eh! but who am I to judge.

Oh well at least two more ugly people have made themselves unavailable.

Love
UNDr

2 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, April 14, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Hi, Thank you for adding me to your links! I returned the favor. Love, Linda

 
At 8:07 AM, April 14, 2005, Blogger aspen said...

I heard Charles is actually Kim Jong Il's evil twin brother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.