Monday, May 23, 2005

Celebs you would like to stalk(in a good way of course)

If you had the choice of stalking a star, who would it be? Can you think of 5. The reporters at Underachievers Corner are interested in knowing who your top 5 most stalkable stars* are.

My top 5 as of today are:

5. Catherine Zeta Jones

4. Rachel Ray (she's pretty and she can cook) Shut up feminists! I'm just saying.

3. Angelina Jolie (she's, like, in every top five list so she's on this one)

2. Adriana Lima (Victoria's Secret Model) Sorry, I'm so superficial for a Hobbit looking, ruffle tuxedo wearing, idiot.

and my number one stalkable celeb..........drum rolls please....start the restraining order process........



1. Paz Vega (from Spanglish) I'm so in love.

Honorable mentions: Scarlett Johansson, Kermit the Frog, "Can you hear me now" guy from cell phone commercials and Jared from Subway.

* Stalking is a crime, so please don't get caught.


Speaking of Vicky's Secrets here is a top 10 list: Credit Mrknowitall

Top Ten Things Men SHOULDN'T Say Out Loud In Victoria's Secret:
#10 Does this come in children's sizes?

#9 No Thanks. Just Sniffing..

#8 I'll be in the dressing room going blind.

#7 Mom will love this.

#6 Oh, the size won't matter. She's inflatable.

#5 No need to wrap it up. I'll eat it here.

#4 Will you model this for me???

#3 The Miracle What??? This is better than world peace!!

#2 45 bucks?? You're just gonna end up NAKED anyway!!

And the Number One thing that a man should never, ever say out loud in Victoria's Secret:

#1 Oh, honey, you'll never squeeze your fat ass into that.

Love,

Undr

6 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

5-Clint Eastwood

4-Angelina Jolie

3-David Beckham

2-Vin Diesel

1-Jesse James from Monster Garage. He is a bad boy with tattoos, and motorcycles, beautiful blue eyes.

Also I would throw in Johnny Damon and the Geico lizard.

 
At 10:36 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Linda:

The geico lizard has a restraining order against me.

love

Undr

 
At 10:36 PM, May 24, 2005, Anonymous Geico Gecko said...

I am a Gecko you morons

 
At 11:58 AM, May 25, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Ahha now I know why speed racer is doing the Geico commercials. The GECKO is in hiding. Boy is he ever touchy for misspelling his name..LOL
Love, Linda

 
At 2:32 PM, May 25, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Linda:

Speed Racer sold out, I guess he needs the money.

I can't believe a girl referencing Speed Racer. Awesome

Love,

Undr

 
At 6:48 AM, May 26, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I love Speed Racer. A cutie that drives fast, what girl would'nt like that?
Love, Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.