Friday, May 13, 2005

Cleaning Sucks

What is it about cleaning?
I really don't see why anyone would be obsessive compulsive about this. Grant you, I like to live in clean surroundings but the actual process is, well, Sucky. I know most of you feminist might think I'm going the chauvinist route, but I don't care if a man, woman or he-she cleans for me, Just as long as someone else does it. I know, most of you politically correct folks think I'm going the stereotype route. But it doesn't matter, if a Hispanic, white or anglosaxon Martian redneck does it, as long as it gets done. Therefore, I declare the next ten minutes after you read this as a non-cleaning ten minute holiday. So enjoy the next ten minutes and don't make a mess.

Dwell on this:
the only good thing about cleaning is:

You produce some awesome black boogers.

Love,

Undr

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, May 14, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Yeah a 10 minute non cleaning holiday!! My kinda holiday! I would clean for you UNDr and I even do windows and scrub the toilet. Love, Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.