Monday, May 02, 2005

Dude, where's my wife?

Okay, the key to a long and wonderful marriage: Love, honesty and a made up kidnapping.

John Mason( Jennifer Wilbanks fiance) You, my friend, get my first annual: Idiot of the year Award.

This guy is asking for it. I mean, sure, she has pretty much used up the biggest excuse in the book , but Dang! could you just call him or maybe a "Dear John" letter.

He said:"She just needs some space and some time," I'll say. Hmmm. How's about some space and time in Jail.

Can you imagine this scene: (While looking at their photo album)

Aww. this is how we met

This is when we got engaged

This is when I told the world I got kidnapped

This is when I told the world I got cold feet

This is my first marriage to Large Marge in Prison

and...

This is when I got this Idiot to marry me

Awww.

Any ways Mr. Mason: Just wanted to wish you a happy marriage, many happy infidelities from your wife, and many happy made up stories you will believe.

By the way want to buy the Brooklyn Bridge? It's a fixer upper.

Love,

UnDr

P.S. Large Marge, you can do better.

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, May 05, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Hi UNDr, Their photo album would be more newspaper clippings and press release statements then photos. I seen on the news where she is going to give a public announcement. I will be sure to miss to it. What wonderful stories they can tell their grandchildren. This is the newspaper article when grandma said she was kidnapped! Love, Linda

 
At 4:09 PM, May 07, 2005, Blogger just a mom said...

Oh UNDr....I am pretty sure my alter ego in Georgia is INSANE...much like me, but only different... BTW - LOVE that you linked me....Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.