Friday, May 27, 2005

Hey, what gives?

Okay, so call me dumb but I thought that Benny Hinn and Benihanna were the same thing. Apparently not. One is a religious dude and the other a steak house. Imagine how embarrassed I was to walk into the Restaurant(which was actually a church) and then find out the Conga line was a line to go to the stage. At which point, I ordered a medium well New York Strip and Benny smacked me in the head. Huh. Needless to say I got no steak, but on the bright side I don't limp anymore.


Disclaimer: for those of you wondering where this came from, I don't know. The truth is I thought Benny Hinn was that fat British guy who had that show with the scantily dressed women. (Yeah, Yeah, Benny Hill, I know, I know.)

apologetically,

UNdr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.