Thursday, June 30, 2005

Coldplay is da bomb diggity(what the hell?)

Yo! Peeps(translation for the white bread american: Hello fellow americans)

I don't sponsor much, because i hate corporate america(Don't Forget to Drink Coke) and I would never purposely sell you something that you could not benefit from(Buy the Clapper.) However, I bought the new Coldplay CD X&Y and it is awesome. Love the songs: "Fix you", "What if"; "Swallowed in the Sea"; and the Hidden Track: "Till kingdom Come".

Therefore: I command thee to purchase this CD and enjoy the musical stylings of Coldplay.

Shop at Walmart:

UndR "The sellout"

tell me what you think.

7 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, June 30, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I got the cd last week and haven't stopped listening to it. Fix you is my favorite. I cried the first time I heard it.(big wimp here who crys to songs) Thank you for letting us know the name of the hidden track. I was wondering what it was called. My review-everyone must run to Walmart to purchase it. I didn't sell out and buy mine there I ordered mine online. :)
Linda

 
At 11:01 AM, June 30, 2005, Anonymous Julie said...

*ahem* What? I don't get a hello?

 
At 8:36 PM, June 30, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Hello Jules,

whats going on in YYZ?

 
At 9:53 AM, July 01, 2005, Anonymous Julie said...

Dude, you crack me up.

 
At 7:40 PM, July 01, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i don't buy any cds that are on MTV. however, i did *almost* buy their first cd. oh and i do have "now that's called music, vol.5". oops, and a john mayer cd too. man, i got suckered.

 
At 8:10 PM, July 06, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Love coldplay. Also love (the better) Radiohead. I'm a sucker for sad music.

 
At 5:11 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

Coldplay and Radiohead are my two favs...over ANYTHING. Love them! And yes the new album is fantastic, start to end!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.