Thursday, June 09, 2005

Country Western Songs

Dear UNdies:

For a couple of years now country music has sparked the interest of some folk. Therefore, here at "Da Corner" we are starting to write some country songs. Well, just the titles. So if you have any ideas let me know. What do you mean? You ask. Well, for starters here are some that we have written.

The upbeat: "You are my second cousin, You Can Marry me" Can you imagine dancing at a wedding to this song.

Or the soon to be Classic "You're not like my ex, you actually hit back" Aww can you feel the love?

and of course the top 40 superhit "Don't come into my life with your muddy boots" (the trailer song)

Yes and all these hits can be yours uh well as soon as we actually write lyrics to them.

Anyhow, you can add to my compilation by sending me your song titles.

Love,

UNdr

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, June 10, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

A great love song would be-Tobacco juice Kisses.
Love, Linda

 
At 7:54 AM, June 10, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

A great love song would be-Tobacco juice Kisses.
Love, Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.