Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Editors Note. Wonder Briefs.

Okay, let me get this straight; According to the comments, you people think I was considering getting a pair of the wonder briefs. What? you dont know what I'm talking about? Well just scroll down to Wonder Briefs post and read that and its comments. Its okay go ahead now, yeah, sure I'll wait.

While under waits:

doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo doodoodooodooo doodoo doo doo(humming the price is right theme song)

Walking to kitchen to get a sandwich. Yup, plain ham and cheese on wheat.

Looks both ways, makes sure no one is looking and scratches left butt cheek.

Runs to bathroom to apply neosporin to left butt cheek

Note to self: Must trim finger nails.

Okay, your back. Now back to my editors note.
First of all I didnt make this up. (please click on title and it will link you to the msnbc.com article
Secondly, I don't intend to buy any of male enhancing underwear. Lift and Separate all right. Sheesh!
I am proud of my "talents" or package as you ladies put it.

I figure, if I wanted the ladies to look at my package, I would simply just buy them a microscope.

Thank you,

Editor in chief Undr PHD MD DDS

9 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

For an underachiever you sure have a lot of titles. Editor in chief, PHD, MD, DDS. Is your night job a comedian? Also for the record I never ever check out a guys package.(looking at the sky to make sure there is no lightning) Have a good day, Linda

 
At 3:25 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i always thought it went
do do do do do do doo dootdadodo
doo doo doo

 
At 3:26 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

oops that was jeopardy just sang

 
At 4:05 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

J2
get it straight, young Lady. D'oh now I got that song in my head.

thank you
U

 
At 4:20 PM, June 29, 2005, Anonymous Julie said...

No, nobody thought you were actually considering the purchase. Perhaps we were suggesting that you SHOULD consider the purchase. Not that I'm making any assumptions about your package...

With bras specially marketed for tshirts, and microfiber thongs for your thinnest summer pants, we ladies have been getting a raw deal for a long time. I'm ALL for boys suffering a little undergarment discomfort.

 
At 9:36 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Julie:

Touche.

hanging his head in shame,


Undr

 
At 10:42 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Hey, I've got this cavity that's bothering me...would you be willing to do a filling, pro bono?

Thanks,
Carissa

 
At 1:33 AM, June 30, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Carissa-Queen of the jungle:

Never met Sonny Bono but I have always been pro-Bono.

Of course I will do a filling, I have some sheetrock mud and cement. I'll patch you up in no time. Where's my drill?

Undr(Dentist to the Stars)

 
At 12:19 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

You're too funny.

Carissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.