Sunday, June 26, 2005

Habits, Shmabits

Well, my friends its time to fess up. Don't run away like frightened roaches at the sight of light. Come on. Okay.

Uncle Undr wants to know your annoying habits. For example, sucking your teeth clean for two hours until the enamel is about gone. Or picking your teeth with a toe nail you found on the floor. And who can stand the way you constantly pick your belly button lint and flick it. Geesh!

So, what's yours? Don't worry, I wont tell.

Here's one from me: I can't eat without using at least 329 napkins. I don't know. I am constantly reusing them. Not because I'm a pig its just I have to make sure I have enough in case I have to clean a mess, like spilled wine or a tsunami blows through the restaurant. Annoying.

Or the fact that I nickname everyone. Like, Twitchy, Goober and Magillicuddy. Depends, of course, on your name. There has to be some resemblance. I have standards you know.


Send me yours and I will send you a nice fruit basket. It has fruit, you know, and its in a basket*

Help a brother out,

UNdr

P.S. Please support the victims that read this blog check out the linky links.

*will not actually send fruit basket, not allowed from prison.

7 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, June 26, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i bite my nails. sometimes i talk too much. i also tell bad stories and tend to draw them out...that's definetly annoying. it's like wanting to finish the sentence of a stutterer.

 
At 9:15 AM, June 26, 2005, Blogger p.g. said...

I drink too much, is that a bad habit though? Hey thanks for the linkiage.

 
At 11:04 AM, June 26, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

I really, really do love you and I'm going to figure out how to link you because I want to share you with the world (even though you have more reader than I do)!

I say very inappropriate things sometimes, I don't know how to summarize a story, and I'm always either twiddling my fingers or I'm picking at the skin right under my nails.

Cairssa

 
At 11:21 AM, June 26, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Fruit baskets for everyone!!!
(please read disclaimer on post)

 
At 7:03 AM, June 27, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I have to clean my toe nails every night. All cabinet doors must be shut before going to bed. I smoke way to much. I was really looking forward to the fruit basket till I read your disclaimer. No seedless green grapes for me. Plus that means no Sunday goodie basket for you with cigarettes, a file and freshly backed oatmeal cookies with raisins. :)
Love, Linda

 
At 12:13 PM, June 28, 2005, Anonymous Julie said...

I bite my nails, I smoke like a fiend and drink like a fish. And I'm a mean drunk at least 30% of the time.

 
At 5:46 PM, June 28, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

mean drunks are fun. Unless they're pissed at you.

when did smoking become cool. Maybe I should start. Nah, I'll stick to heroin.

UNdr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.