Friday, June 17, 2005

I just can't suck a sucker!

Dear Undies:

I have decided to let you in on one of my few disturbing traits.
I have no patience to lick a lollipop. I soon as it is in my mouth, I have to bite the crap out of it and throw the stick away.
Especially the Blow Pop kind. If there is gum I must get to it before, uh well, I don't know it blows up.
So if I was the Owl from the Old Tootsie Pop Commercial and the stupid midget or child ask me How many licks does it take to get to the center of the Tootsie Pop? I would throw the stick at him and fly away. There's, your answer you lawn gnome!

Who has the time? That's why I don't like Jaw Breakers. It goes against this anomaly.

Yes I know, one day I might lose a tooth, but damn it, I just can't suck a sucker.

With a little animosity:

Undr

P.S. yeah yeah , I hear your sexual innuendos you sick bastards!

2 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, June 17, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Yes they will blow up. How do I know? Well my cousin's friends sister had this boyfriend who know a guy who's friends brother had this happen. He would not suck it till the gum and bite into and WHAM it exploded.
Linda
p.s.
Cherry ones are my favorite!

 
At 6:00 PM, June 21, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Just make sure that you don't bite a Jolly Rancher. I mean, I don't know from experience or anything, but you won't be able to open your mouth without ripping your teeth out of your head for quite a while.

Carissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.