Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Interview

Well, finally! Some recognition for my hard work and sacrifice. I usually don't like to do interviews but Overshop begged me(actually, I asked her) to do an interview. She has been tracking me down(I found her hitting Next Blog) and so after talking to my agent(my sock puppet named Sebembo) I decided to do it.


Here are 5 interview questions:
1. What is the worst thing you've ever done without getting caught?
Stole a ring from my mom and gave it to a girl I liked. (I was 11 years old.) She didnt like me but wore the ring.

2. What is your longest relationship?
7 years.

3. If you could live your life trapped in a decade, which would it be?
I'm trapped in this one.

4. Which song best represents who you are?
at the moment: Loser. Beck


5. What is your favorite shirt?
I have a Charlie Brown(yellow and squigilly lines) Love it.

Now here are the instructions:
The Instructions:1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Now because I am lazy i may just do the same questions. So let me know. comment or email. I dont care its your stamp(uh well you know what I mean)

No autographs please.

UNdr

3 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, June 28, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

What kind of blog is this? No autographs, no fruit baskets and now you want an interview.

Interview me. Linda who now has sweaty palms, can not sit still and knows she has a run in her panty hose and wondering does these high heel shoes match her outfit. Slow deep breathes Linda interview will be over with soon.

 
At 2:19 PM, June 28, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

ooh, ooh, me! me!

 
At 11:05 PM, June 28, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

No autographs? I want a freakin autograph!

Me too! I want an interview.

Carissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.