Saturday, June 11, 2005

Skinned knees and scars

Every so often I get a little nostalgic, and I reminisce about my past. Maybe you do the same. Something triggers your mind to go back to those awkward years as a kid or teen. I was rubbing my knee from an old sports injury(fell going to the fridge from the couch) and I saw an old scar on my right knee.

I remembered the exact day it happened, where I was going and how I thought that I might go blind from the pain. Then I remembered past girlfriends and where I went wrong. I recall Old friends I've lost touch with and words I said, but now regret.

It's funny, how things turn out or how they don't.

The truth is only I know how that scar came to be, how much it hurt then, and for what its worth, I guess I'm glad it happened to me.

Love,


UNdr



P.S. don't mind me I feel a lil' melancholy tonight.

Keep sending me your secrets, redneck names, country western songs.

Beading gal linda sent me this country tune: Tobacco Juice Kisses (loved it)

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, June 11, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

It is funny how one little event can send your head reeling with memories. Some memories you wish you could forget and block out forever and others you want to never forget. Love Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.