Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sucky Weekend

This was a pretty crappy weekend here at the Loser Farm. It rained all weekend and when it was not raining it was raining like hell. I could have used all the free time I had, to think of awesome blog topics, but I didn't. So now its Sunday, the paper is due and I have nothing to write about.

Nevertheless I am threatening to write my 100 list. I am actually making a project of it(despite going against my underachieving attitude). I will go to the deepest corner of myself to write a halfway decent 100 list.

Here are a few that won't make the cut.

#23 I don't sweat much (which will be one of the reasons I die, I just know it.)

#72B I love Honey Mustard ( its sweet yet mustardy)

#63A Only concert I've been to is a Sting Concert ( don't ask, I did it for a girl . Well at least Natalie Merchant opened for him Oh! God! That's pathetic!)

#45.5 I started 5 Novels but never finished the first paragraph for any one of them. (This guy too, but for the most part, his underachieving is interesting)

You see? These are crappy ones, not to mention a little on the embarrassing side(except for the honey mustard, I really love that stuff.)

So, stay tuned, don't turn that dial and for pete's sake get your feet of the coffee table!


Love


UNdr

P.S. Please share with your Uncle Undr the list of things unworthy of your 100 list.

6 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, June 13, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

If I take my shoes off can I have my feet on the coffee table?
Love, Linda

 
At 1:42 PM, June 13, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

love honey mustard! love it more than any other condiment, hands down.

one that didn't make my list-
i can't do one pull up, can't even pull myself up halfway.

 
At 6:02 PM, June 13, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Wasn't that rain horrible? All freaking weekend.

And you see, I'm in the last few days of this quarter at school, which means lots of work that I put off, oh and by the way, they are INTERNET COURSES, which doesn't work during heavy rain! Freakin' GREAT!

Sorry.

One for my list - as embarrassing as it is - I can't get enough of Paris Hilton. I don't know why, but I actually bought her book! (If it helps, it was on sale at BAMM.com)

What a sad life I live. I think I trumped the Sting/Natalie Merchant concert.

Carissa

 
At 8:10 PM, June 13, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Linda: Only if you have different color socks.


j2: Honey Mustard is awesome pull ups are unnatural

Carissa: hey missed you girl. I know you been busy, but Paris Hilton. theres gotta be something else to do in Rising Fawn.

 
At 9:25 PM, June 14, 2005, Blogger JPA in STL said...

"#72B I love Honey Mustard ( its sweet yet mustardy)"

Honey Mustard gross...I don't use condoms...I mean condiments.

 
At 8:32 AM, June 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey mustard is awesome!! Not using condoms gross!!! Safe sex is best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.