Wednesday, June 01, 2005

When the Fit hits the Shan

Landslides in California, Lindsay Lohan in a car crash, Tom Cruise engaged with Katie( I have nasty coldsores on my lips) Holmes? Is this the sign of the apocalypse or what? I thought he was gay? Well, I know Elijah Wood is. (Funny Website)

Anywhoo, (I hate when people say that) Just keep sending me your darkest secrets or atleast your funny, annoying ones. Here's another one of my secrets:


For some unknown reason I love little brown paper bags. You know, the ones they put candy in at the gas station. Weird, I know!

Love,

UNdr

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, June 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://whyisthissofnhard.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.