Thursday, July 07, 2005

How much is you worf?

Yes, kiddies, there is nothing to help your self esteem that to find out how much you are worth. Please try this thing. Its interesting to find out how much your worth in USD currency. (Sorry Dewey no Canadian coin.)

What I think I'm worth: Two food stamps and an expired coupon.

What I'm worth according to humansforsale.com: $1,801,240.

1.8 mil. Eh! Not bad. I wonder what I'll get for a finger?

Take the test and let me know your worth. If I have enough, I may chip in to buy you. I need some yard work done at this condo in Canada I might inherit someday. Let me know, how much are you worf, homeys!

$1.8 Million and worth every penny.

UNdr

P.S. Took a day off from the boiled peanut stand to blog excessively because I'm taking a few days off. I'll be back Monday...Maybe. So your job is to keep my memory and the dream alive. Comment the hell out of these posts. Love, ya. I'm sure, I'll post again before I go.

Peace, Out. Word to ya Mutha!

Listening to: "Creep", RadioHead (radio edit)

4 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, July 08, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Have fun on your few days off. I have to cut my vacation short due to Hurricanne Dennis. Plus many other numerous problems I have to deal with at home. See ya in a few days. Linda-with no song in heart tonight.

 
At 10:50 AM, July 09, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Have fun...because I'm worth more than you! $2,163,610! (It's probably the age, old man.) Can you believe that you don't get any money for being left handed?

Carissa

 
At 11:10 PM, July 10, 2005, Blogger dewey said...

I'm worth $1,705,356. The smoking and the drinking killed my value. And can you BELIEVE my big baby blues are only worth an extra $5000???? Hmph.

 
At 7:42 PM, July 11, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

The smoking didn't help me any, either. Luckily, I'm not yet legal to drink, so that holds me back some on that. My liver thanks the law. Thank God.

Carissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.