Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Object as metaphor speech, run for the hills!

This is an excerpt of Undr's award winning, 10 hour, 25,000 word Object as metaphor speech. Well, it was 25,000 words because most of his sentences consisted of at least 120 "very's" ie: "I like my dog brownie very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very(you may want to get something to eat, this will take a while) very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very much"

The much awaited Object as metaphor speech:(Excerpt only)

Ahem! Cough! Hack! Spit!(ptooey) Wow! Nice loogey.

My object as metaphor is a Journal. Its no big deal, but inside you will find the beginnings of novels, poems, ideas, doodles and illegible words that at one point meant something. I am this journal. The end(Wow, you actually waited days for this? Sorry to disappoint) But for those of you who can't read here is a picture:


If you would like a transcript of this speech in its entirety, please go to your local Borders and Nobles and purchase it. No, they won't have it on the shelf. Just meet me in the dark alley behind the store. Bring cash, and any other valuables.

Thank you for your patronage. Support the links in the linky links section.

Undr

5 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

LOL! you gave me a nice laugh today before my interview. I need a laugh.

 
At 10:20 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Oh, I love yours. That's a good one.

Carissa

 
At 10:41 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

I aims to please.

Undr(aiming to please)

 
At 5:49 PM, July 21, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

This was a very very very very very interesting post.

 
At 7:13 PM, July 21, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

LMFAO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.