Tuesday, July 26, 2005

She said Hoo Hoo! "snicker, snicker snort"

Dear undies:

Ok, I was reading j2's blog. (which you should also, its funny and has awesome pics. She's a real smart and a funny girl) When she posted about Fish Tacos, she said some funny names for a girls private thingy.

As you know, here at the undr's corner headquarters we are always on the cutting edge of stuff(which means we steal ideas from other people). Hence, I have decided to give you another assignment.


What are some names you've heard or still use to refer to your nether regions? ie "christian parts" as j2 says

Here are some I've heard over the years:

For boys:
Pee pee(classic), Wee-Wee, and Rumsfeld(true)

For girls:
Ninny, popi, and chimichanga(also true).

Butt:
Pooter, Nana(kid's grandmothers name too.)

So, if this doesn't bother you, send me your funny private parts names. I'm sure we'll get a good laugh or a phone call from someone's lawyer.

Probably, Rumsfeld's lawyer.


Undr
(Protector of Mr. Willy)

8 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Guys-MOE Mr. One Eye, Mr. Winky.

Gals-kittie kittie

 
At 12:59 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Women can call their privates The Never Region because we have the power to say honey if you keep this shit up you ain't never going there. LOL

 
At 6:14 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Boys - whoo whoo, the beef bus, vienna sausage

Girls - yum yum, tuna town, special place, bearded clam

Never heard Rumsfeld before. Good one.

Carissa

 
At 7:29 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Carissa: tuna town? Oh my god.

Girls: Punani, cha-cha, coochie, downtown

Guys: hot dog, one-eyed jack, Mr. Log, woody. I'm sure I'm missing out on more inane names.

Butt: money-maker, wagon, booty

Breasts: fun bags, floaters, hoo ha's, boobies, jigglers

I want to make a point to say I NEVER use these names, ever. :D

 
At 9:18 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

God! Fun bags makes me think of a 60-year-old woman. It's just gross.

And yeah, tuna town. As in "parking the meat bus in tuna town." It was quite the big hit at my school.

Carissa

 
At 10:06 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Tuna Town. Ha-ha I love it!

 
At 11:08 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i personally call her my "treasure chest".

from the book "the vagina monolgues" here are a few...

pussycat
pooki
twat
powderbox
derriere (which i though meant butt)
poochi
pal
piche
taodie
dee dee
nishi
dignity
monkey box
coochi snorcher
cooter
labbe
Gladys Siegelman
VA
wee wee (what my mom always called it)
horsepot
nappy dugout
mongo
pajama
fannyboo
mushmelow
ghoulie
possible
tamale
tottita
Connie
Mimi
split knish
schmende

 
At 8:01 PM, July 29, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

when my daughter was a baby, my husband couldn't bring himself to say any of the traditional names for a girl's parts, so he called it her "hoo-hoo".

so now, she stands up in the bath and yells, "daddy, you forgot to wash my hoo-hoo!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.