Saturday, July 16, 2005

Weekend Edition

Dear fellow Underachievers:

Well, I've been thirty for three days now and it hasn't been that bad. I actually got carded today, which always makes me feel good. Of course, I was carded cause I wanted the senior citizen's discount at Mickey D's, but, that's besides the point.

Anyways, How was everyone's week? Mine was busy and tiring. Can't wait to relax ...

wait... What?

Oh man! I have some friends coming over from Florida. D'oh and double crap! Oh well, there goes the weekend!

Also, to make matters worser(200 points scrabble) There is going to be a free concert in downtown Atlanta. Its Weezer, and I really want to go see them, but I can't. This sucks big time. It's Weezer people! For those of you who like country, its the equivalent to Alabama, the OakRidge Boys or dare I say Billy Ray Cyrus.

It's Weezer for pete's sake. And its free.

Please allow me to cry: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!(okay, man, pull yourself together!)

Sorry about that. Its just... (lips quivering... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!)


If anyone goes to this concert on Saturday, please let me know how it was. (pathetic, I know.)


Furthermore,


don't forget to submit your show and tell project. And if you want, let me know how your weekend went. If you don't want, let me know anyways.


Love,

Undr(crybaby extraordinaire)

p.s. Please check out the linky links and support your fellow bloggers. -----U Boy

3 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, July 16, 2005, Blogger just a mom said...

SUCKED so far, but it is only 1:41 am on Saturday. I will check back in with you later, ok?

I guess it is officially my birthady. Hhhmmm..... yah, no better that my earlier assessment, sorry.

 
At 10:05 AM, July 16, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Happy Birthday JAM (above)!

Free Weezer? That is horrible! I was even considering going to ATL this weekend, but passed due to lack of money. I so would have been there had I known that.

I hate every single person who gets to go.

Carissa

 
At 10:25 AM, July 16, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Its at Undrground Atlanta(Yeah, cause it belongs to me)

They'll be on by 9pm but you know that place will be a madhouse by 5pm. Its weezer for pete's sake!

I'm just torturing myself right now.

Undr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.