Saturday, July 16, 2005

Welcome to the Complaint Department. How may I help you?

Dear Consumer

In order to best satisfy the needs of the customer(yous peeple) I have set up a complaint department in the underachiever's corner headquarters. Therefore, if you should have a complaint about anything* let me know.

My complaint:

I was about to post about my "object as metaphor" that Carissa assigned us. I was going to take a picture of my metaphoric object. But, lo and behold my piece of crap digital camera from hell's batteries died and I have no replacement at this time of night. So, as Carissa eloquently puts it, poo!
So, two things: first let me know your complaint(s) of the week and do Carissa's assignment or else.

Love,


Undr(thirty-year old in training)

*I mean anything, except me I'm sensitive and a bleeder.

6 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

I have a complaint.

There's just not enough posts. Post every hour on the hour.

Thank you.

Carissa

 
At 11:59 AM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

I said:"I'm sensitive and a Bleeder"

But I'll try my best.

Undr

 
At 4:44 PM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I have a complaint my sisters web tv box is fried!! What is an evil twin to do with out her good partner? Nada but reek havoc on the world around her.

 
At 8:45 PM, July 17, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

I really hate old men who make inapropriate comments about me. Can do something about that? Oh, and all the humidity we've been having lately? That'd really be great.

Carissa

 
At 4:10 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

My complaint is people who treat their animals like they're droids or something. HELLO! people, if you're drinking ice water in 95 degree heat, they're thirsty too!

Sheesh!

 
At 5:42 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Dear whiners
Thanks for your complaints.

Lori, fried web tv boxes are good with mashed potatoes, extra gravy.

Carissa, I'm on it.

Gunny, fried pets are also good with mashed potatoes, no gravy. (the previous joke is not endorsed by peta)
Ps. Gunny, I hate that too, I have a dog.

undr(king of the whiners)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.