Saturday, July 02, 2005

Which Dark Word Represents you?

Okay, here at the Underachiever's headquarters we continue to strive in excellence providing you with quality entertainment. After countless hours of research (5 mins) and misuse of office supplies, I came across this quiz . Which dark word represents you?
Take it. I said "Take itm Now! and let me know the outcome. here is mine:





























Your word is: Numb.

You may have felt much before, maybe even too much. But now there is nothing or hardly anything left of the emotions.
Emotional pain is probably the cause of this,
but it's not like you care. To you everything
is meaningless, life is without flavour and you
wonder when it will end. Though you hardly feel
sad, you aren't seen happy so often either.
Perhaps someday you will be brought back to
life.


What dark word represents you? (anime pics and 7 outcomes)
brought to you by Quizilla



Wow, never would have guessed. Maybe, I just never felt it.


Numbly,

Undr
PS I found this on Overshop's blog. Please support this and other blogs. You may just be saving a life or not, but just do it already.

9 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, July 02, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Your word is: Helpless. You have so many emotions bottled up inside and you are at the verge of a breaking point. Life is just too painful nowadays and you don't want to live it more. You secretly wish someone would show their love for you and save you from your dark thoughts. You feel there is nothing you can do and may turn to self-harming to relieve the stress. You are also often depressed and may have thoughts of death. Life didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.

 
At 10:21 AM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Overshop said...

I'm not going to take any more quizes like this. It messes up my mind too much. Or maybe it just brings out too many dark thoughts.

 
At 12:16 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Your word is: Brooding.

You are a true thinker and often try to figure out the meaning of life, why we are all here etc. You may not be so social, and often think twice before acting but those thoughts you have in your mind never stop flowing in. Sometimes you can be so concentrated you forget about other things that you have to do. Don't change, this world needs deep people.

Ohh...I'm deep! I think that's the first time I've ever been called that in a non-ironic sense.

Carissa

 
At 2:14 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i'm a brooder too. i feel a little more validated now that the quiz told me the world needs more ppl like me.

carissa, are you a virgo?

 
At 7:51 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

I'm an aquarius. But not by much. My birthday is Feb. 18, so some say that I'm a pisces. More horoscopes have said that I'm an aquarius, so that's what I go with.

Carissa

 
At 8:00 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Hey you two get a room.
Just joking. Please talk amongst yourselves. Im fuhclempt. Remember from Sat. Night Live. Mike Myers? oh forget it.

Undr

 
At 11:35 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

not sure of the spelling but it's yiddish.

 
At 11:43 AM, July 03, 2005, Anonymous Julie said...

Hey Carissa, I'm Feb 19th. The cusp. We can read both horoscopes, determine which will give us the better day, and run with it. I'm a brooder too.

 
At 11:31 PM, July 06, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

I get to choose my own day?

Man, it's good being me!

Carissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.