Friday, July 29, 2005

Your Sappy Songs

Well here are the sappy songs you've chosen. They scale 100 on the cheesy and corny scale. I love it. I've taken the liberty of Bolding my true favs. But all of them are good. Thanks for participating. I will send all of you a nice some arts and crafts from the "special" people at the asylum. They are not allowed to use much, so its just a bunch of wadded up construction paper. Enjoy.


beadinggalinMS said...

1-Make you feel my love by Garth Brooks
2-I'll go on loving you by Alan Jackson(he is secretly singing ths to me cause I have green eyes)3-Heaven by Bryan Adams
4-Straight from the heart by Bryan Adams
5-All out of love by Air Supply
6-Every rose has its thorns by Poison
Undr says: Sap at its best.

j2 said...
There are only 3* and no more...
All Out Of Love (Air Supply)
The Air That I Breathe (The Hollies)
Total Eclipse of the Heart (Bonnie Tyler)
Undr says: you are such a rebel. Just 3? hmmph!


dewey said...
Damn, Wish I Was Your Lover - Sophie B. Hawkins;
Have a Little Faith in Me - Joe Cocker;
Wicked Game - Chris Isaac;
I Will Remember You - Sarah MacLachlan;
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd.
Nominated but not selected:
Glycerine - Bush;
Stay - Lisa Loeb;
Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own + All I Want is You - U2

"All I want is you" is like the best song evah! Your list is rigged! I demand a recount!

LoriNflorida said...
Hey Undr, Here is my fav luv songs:
1. Bathwater by: No Doubt
2.Control by: Puddle of Mudd
3.Figured You Out by: Nickelback
4. Suck my Kiss by: Red Hot Chili Peppers
5. Higher Love by: Steve Winwood

UNdr says: Steve windwood in the same list as the Chili Peppers? What a Country!

Terri said...
With or Without You - U2
Slave to Love - Bryan Ferry
Sealed with a Kiss - Jason Donovan
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
Take My Breath Away - Berlin

Undr says: Terrence, what a bulging cornucopia of sap. I love these songs.

gunngirl said...
1. Lost in your eyes - Debbie Gibson
2. Possesion- Sarah McLachlan
3. Method of Modern Love - Hall and Oats
4. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
5. At This Moment - Billy Vera & the Beaters
6. November Rain - Guns 'N' Rose

Undr says: Don't tell any one but I love that Deborah Gibson song(she's grown up, you know)
#4 Great song from a great movie!

Shull o' fit said...
1) I Found a Diary Underneath a Tree - Bread
2) Miracles - Jefferson Starship
3) Cruisin' - Smokey Robinson
4) Someday We'll Be Together - Diana Ross

Undr says: Shully, your are sap savvy. Egggsellent! Cruuuuusin'

Anonymous said...
1. Still Loving You - The Scorpions
2. Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
3. Troy - Sinead O'Connor
4. Don't go away mad - Motley Crue (for those moments when you are glad they got the f* out of your life)

Undr says: Anony, I Love the Cueball O'Connor song. And the Crue, never dissapoints!

grody jo-dee said...
here's my fave five o' the cheese:
1) to be with you-extreme
2) don't know what you got till it's gone-cinderella
3) almost paradise-ann from heart and mike reno
4) end of the road-boyz II men
5) angel eyes-jeff healy band
6) the flame-cheap trick
7) when i look into your eyes-firehouse
8) tender love-force mds
9) eyes without a face-billy idol
10) love is on the way-saigon kick

Undr Says: Grody jo-dee, angel eyes is like one of my favoritests songs of all time. " What did I do? what did I say?, to turn your Angel Eyes, my way"

Thanks for your list. Remember, "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars" C Kasem (Modern Day philosopher)

Love
UNdr

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, July 30, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

I love Nothing Compares 2 U. Clearly one of the best songs of our time.

Carissa

 
At 11:07 PM, July 30, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

C-Dog
I agree. Prince wrote it. Another useless factoid.

 
At 11:36 AM, July 31, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Hmmm...can't tell by the spelling, can you?

Carissa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.