Thursday, August 25, 2005

7 things about me.....Undrini

Dear Undies:

I wasn't gonna post today because I was feeling a little down. But Lo and Behold Jenniqua my good friend from "Down Undr" Canada ( ha-ha I know it's called the "Sunshine State") tagged me. D'oh.

So I must oblige.

7 things.....

Read on you are bound to realize that I'm an idiot.

Here goes:


7 things you plan to do before you die.

1 Live
2 Not Die
3 Go to Africa
4 Learn to play the guitar
5 Publish something. Book, Pamphlet, Matchbook cover…
6 Be Happy
7 Write a love song

7 Things you can do.

1 I can speak Spanish
2 I can ride a bike. BMX Baby!
3 I can run like a girl
4 I can type.
5 I can remember a vast amount of useless information.
6 I can remember song lyrics.
7 I can do these “about me” blog things

7 things I can’t do.

1 Play a guitar
2 Park a car
3 not be shy
4 Grow up
5 Break dance.
6 Play basketball
7 Cook

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex.

1 Eyes
2 Smile
3 Laughter
4 Sense of Humor
5 Intelligence
6 Creativity
7 Hair


7 things I say most often:(edited for GlitterGlamGirl)
1. D'oh
2. What in the...?
3 Cool
4 Frickin' or it's ugly cousin Freakin'
5 That sucks!!!!
6 Bonehead
7 Doofus


7 celeb crushes

1 Rachel Ray
2 Adriana Lima
3 Rachel McAdams
4 Kelly Clarkson
5 Amy Lee (Evanescence)
6 Angelina Jolie(she has to be on the list, it’s the law)
7 All my blog girls. (this means you...)

7 people to take this quiz

1 Insert name here
2 Insert name here
3 Insert name here
4 Insert name here
5 Insert name here
6 Insert name here
7 Insert name here

So if you want to participate or your name is "insert name here, do so. Thank you. I appreciate your comments, suggestions, insults and complaints.

Love,

Undrini

11 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

I hope you are having a better day my dear Undr. Thanks for doing the 7 things quiz!!!!
Adios

 
At 10:34 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Hey...we have something in common! We both can run like girls!

Oh, and what is it about Rachel Ray? She can cook? (I know, she's pretty, too.)

Carissa

 
At 11:28 PM, August 25, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

ummm i was suprisingly enlightened by your list and how you just seemed to really open up and then i got to the part about kelly clarkson and are you f'in kidding not to knock your taste or anything but oh well i guess i just did... sorry undr...

 
At 12:25 AM, August 26, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i think every man has this weird capacity for useless knowledge storage.

 
At 10:57 AM, August 26, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I know one spanish word and it is no LOL!
Gotta love a guy that rides a BMX bike and Kelly Clarkson she is hot!

 
At 3:04 PM, August 26, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

Can I be one of your blog girls???

 
At 4:39 PM, August 26, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I just discovered Rachel Ray 2 weeks ago and I fell for her right away she is awesome.

 
At 2:51 AM, August 27, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Not Rachael Ray!!! LOL! I watch ALL her shows on Food TV. I like $40 a day best. That is too funny she was #1 on your list. LMAO.

 
At 12:06 AM, August 28, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i don't like rachel ray because she does that $40 a day show and tips like a tight wad. i don't like people that don't tip for excellent service. and she always gets excellent service b/c it's a show and she's rachel ray but if i was her server, i woudn't waste my time on her b/c i know she's on a budget and not tipping like she should. in fact, she encourages ppl who watch the show (inadvertantly) to not tip accordingly. (this is from a server, don't argue it)

 
At 10:01 AM, August 28, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

J2:

I apologize for liking that cheapo but she sure can cook. Besides when I date her, I'll make sure to tip awesomely and if it's you I'll throw in a little more.

Undr(Broke but not cheap)

 
At 9:46 PM, August 28, 2005, Blogger HS said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...great answers and really neat blog by the way!

m\Make sure you learn how to play guitar one day, it is an amazing skill to know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.