Monday, August 15, 2005

About me. Who am I? Nobody.

Let me get this outta the way.

Thanks for your comments. Especially all those anonymous readers that are so in love with this blog that they want to sell me stuff. I truly appreciate the Erotic Carribbean Vacations. I'm sorry to say, that I already have vacation plans. I'll be taking the Erotic North Dakota Vacation. But thanks anyway.

Seriously, thanks for your poems, funny stories and insults. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Actually, more fuzzy than warm.

Now back to our regularly scheduled nonsense:


My good unemployed but about to be interviewed friend Gunngirl asked her readers to do this thingy. Because she is a good customer at the Underachiever's Corner I decided to ban her from doing this again. Only kidding! Ha-ha.

Here it goes:

What I was doing five years ago?
I was 25 living in Orlando working for the Airlines and hating every stinkin minute of it.

What I was doing one year ago?
I was 29 not living in Orlando not working for the Airlines and not hating every stinkin minute of it.

5 snacks I enjoy:

French Onion Sun Chips

Doritos

Pecan Twirls

Lately, Salt and Vinegar Potato chips.

Trail mix

5 books I want to read:

"Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" (Jonathan Safran Foer)

"Moby Dick" (Herman Melville)

"The Portable William Faulkner" (Willy Faulkner)

"Night" (Elie Wiesel)

"Because of Winn Dixie" (Kate Dicamillo) No I don't want to just see the movie.

5 things I'd do with a $100 million dollars:

Pay off my family's debts

Buy a house in Italy and a chateau in France.

Donate to charities.

Start a scholarship for smart underprivileged kids.

and live the high life, boyee.


5 locations I'd run away to:

France

Dominican Republic

Italy

Canada

Ireland


5 bad habits I have:

Nail biting

Not looking people in the eyes when I talk to them

Not drinking enough water

singing out loud for no apparent reason

blogging



5 DVD box sets I love:

I own none.



5 TV shows I love:

Law and Order

Law and Order SVU

The Simpsons

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

King of Queens(don't laugh)



5 joys of the moment:

Blogging

Coldplay

making people laugh

Reading

CLD(friend)


5 ways I waste time:

TV

CD's (I gotta get an Ipod)

blogstalking

working

playing with mah dawg



Thanks Gunny. If you'd like to let me know your list of stuff, put it on your blog. Use this format or make your own up. Whatever you do, do it quietly. The other children are sleeping.

Love,

UNdr

PS hmm... I should write something funny here, but I'm sleepy.

10 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

Ha! I claim first comment!

Just a few things:

Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips are WAY better than sour cream.

Will you give a scholarship to this kid?

King of Queens is a good show no matter what people say.

Since you have $100 million can I have an Ipod, too?

Carissa

 
At 10:56 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Carissa is right if you have a million dollars all of us Undies should get an Ipod.

 
At 10:58 PM, August 15, 2005, Blogger dewey said...

I already have one. Can I have the cash instead?

 
At 7:09 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Put me down for an ipod too! I will do my list on my blog later when I am more awake.

 
At 8:43 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I don't want an iPod thx but I wouldn't mind a chateau in France. Or a Villa pretty much anywhere around the Mediterranean.
And u might wanna rethink your list of places you'd run away to... take it from me, Ireland is WAY overrated! Although of course I'm here (for now at least) so that does improve things slightly ;-)

 
At 9:38 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger annush said...

when you have that house in Italy, you can feel free to invite me over whenever. I make a good house guest :)

 
At 9:40 AM, August 16, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

see, fl sucks. i'm not the only one who thinks so. :)

 
At 12:29 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger just a mom said...

Dude! You're deep!

I will do my list later on my site....

~ Jenn

 
At 3:06 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Undr! You sweetie!

From looking at your list, we have a creepy amount of things in common. So, should we get a chateau in France, read Moby Dick to each other, eat Doritoes and trail mix, donate to charities, blog in our spare time and try not to bite our nails together?

See how creepy that sounds when I say it like that? Are you my clone?

Also, we're going to have to rectify the no DVD box sets thing. I'm a DVD whore.

I read "Night"! Very good. It was our library's book selection.

Hmm, why do I love these 'about me's' so much? Oh, I know, I have no life. :)

 
At 5:21 PM, August 16, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

Do you need a pillow and blankie Undr?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.