Sunday, August 21, 2005

No-L For Prez, in 2009...uh dude...the election is in 2008...Whatever

Dear Undies:

With the upcoming elections, sometime in the next 32 years, it's important that we choose a candidate that will help us with our concerns and problems. Such as, what to wear before Labor day and which moisturizer to use when baking a Sara Lee cake.

The question you must ask yourself is who, who I say, is the appropriate candidate? Hillary Clinton? NO! Angelina Jolie? NO! My sock puppet Sebembo? Probably, but NO!

The answer is right in front of you, if you click away from me and go to NO-L. Yes this is the chick!(For the feminist out there, I meant to say "broad")

Yes No-L is the right candidate for you.

If you vote for her she will make sure that we all were matching outfits. This way the other countries will fear us. There is unity in colors people!!!!

Furthermore, we will be required to learn how to make our very own cake, from a box no less. Lastly, she will rewrite the declaration of independence and make sure all the "i's" have little hearts over them.

So what are you waiting for? Vote hard and vote often. If you vote for her she promises to send you an autographed photo of herself in tiger striped leotards and her acid-wash jean jacket. Oh yeah!

Thank you. I am UNdr and I reprove this message.

Undr(President No-Ls Chauffer and self appointed boy toy.)

PS state the reasons you think NO-L should or should'nt be prez. Remember if you think she shouldn't, bad things might happen. BEWARE!!!!

7 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, August 21, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

This makes me think of the Simpson's ep where Lisa and Bart talk to a bunch of gay men setting up for a run at presidency in--2084. Hey they're optimisic, they said.

Sorry, what was the question?

 
At 5:14 PM, August 21, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

i'm pretty sure i want YOU to be president. ( did you like the caps there? i did that for effect)

 
At 12:23 AM, August 22, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

NO-L should be president. My reason is cause she is one cool chick!

 
At 11:15 AM, August 22, 2005, Blogger anika said...

Could you please do my Foreign-Affair-girl campaign for me?

Thanks!

 
At 2:24 PM, August 22, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

Need anyone to hold a sign on election day? I'm your gal...

 
At 2:31 PM, August 22, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Hmf (sulking) I'll vote for the other guy cos I didn't get a job :-(
Although I spose thats cos she doesn't know I exist, since I ignored ur instructions to follow the linky-links!
And then also there's the whole thing about living on the other side of the world...
Oh wait, that probably means I couldn't vote anyway.
Double Hmf!

 
At 10:23 PM, August 22, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

just don't piss her off, or she'll terminate you.....remember the terminator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.