Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Update, it's like upskirt but different.

Dear Undies:

I have recieved countless emails, letters and C.A.R.E. packages requesting updates on some of the subjects of my posts.

For example, I recieved 500 letters about my dog Brownie. Let me break the letters down by subject for you. 1 letter, from a reader,inquired about Brown-stinky's(I nickname, its annoying) health. and 499 letters were from readers proposing marriage to Brownie. Two things came to my mind. One: There are a lot of weird people out there and Two: All of them would rather marry a broken-tailed dog than me. That's ok.

Now, You may remember if your memory is still working, that he had a broken tail. Well, he is fine. It's still in a hook-type shape, but he has used it to his advantage. Now he can put this dry cleaning on his tail which, my friend, is awesome.

What about Lindsay Lohan on Crack the cat? I took him to the vet where he was de-flea'd. When the last flea finally died. We realized he was no cat, He was a flea-infested sock. Just kidding. He's fine. LLOC is living with a cat lover. LLOC became his 740th cat. Which is a great achievement in itself.

Come to think of it, I havent seen the cat lover in weeks, and the cats sho' look plump. Hmmm.... Oh well, I'm sure he's alright.

Now, in my post about romantic- icky- poo stuff, I mentioned that Terri(Hi Terri!) was a thug. To my surprise, she is a thug. Just so you know, I had no idea, she could really beat me up or worse, shoot me.

Now, this of course, was tongue in cheek("AragaggH Emahhe Gaargh. Man! it's hard to talk "tongue in cheek") She said nothing prior to this to make me think she was a psycho. That is until I saw the rifle Read her post...or else.

And so this is the update of stuff that's been going on around here. Hope this clears up any questions you may have. And for all of you who want to marry brownie, the interviewing will begin on Thursday. He's picky you know.

UNdr(Updates on the hour every hour ...or not.)

6 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Thank you for the update on Brownie. He is a lil cutie!!!

 
At 6:52 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Funny, but I was just thinking about asking you about Brownie! Ohh, his poor whittle tail! Glad he's okay.

 
At 8:43 AM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

"flea-infested sock" - LOL!!! Ur making it very difficult to pretend that I'm actually doing work here, Undr. Normal IT work doesn't make most people start giggling uncontrollably!

But don't stop - I PROMISE I won't hurt u ;-)

Luv Terri (also with tongue still firmly in cheek)

 
At 10:00 AM, August 18, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Hey Und-roo, I have a fog dog who is looking for a partner to share his life with and he seen Brownies picture and he is very interested and would like to meet him.
Here is his profile:
Name: Chico Loco
Breed: beagle,dachshund,jack russell mix
He luvs to wear t-shirts and he luvs to chew stuff up and is insanely jealous but luvable and sweet. So if Brownies interested please contact me.

 
At 2:18 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger dewey said...

Upskirt? But we're not even dating. Oh, sorry, I read that wrong. I don't think the cats would eat their human. Little dogs with a broken tail? Different story...

 
At 11:56 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger No-L said...

Dear Brownie,

I am way too cute for you, I am a priss and you now have a broken tail. However my sister Holly might be more your type, but she is rather clumsy so you might end up with more than a broken tail, she's 55lbs, but let me tell you she's 55lbs of hot stuff.

Let's be friends forever,
Nika

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.