Friday, August 19, 2005

WHWLTW?

Dearest Undirinis:

The time has come, yet again, for your contribution to this week's WHWLTW? It's like A.D.D. but ...ah never mind you ain't payin' no attention anyway. For those of you who don't know what the blazes we're talking about, WHWLTW is short for What Have We Learned This Week? It's an ongoing segment at the Underachiever's Corner. So, what have you learned this week?

This is what I done learnt.


My ideal jobs are.... (Drum roll please. No? Then how about a tootsie roll) Bearded Lady in a Circus as Undr. Then a Ping Pong ball inspector as my real name Hezekiah. (Ping Pong balls? I thought you said King Kong's balls) and then Lap Dancer as my middle name Gertrude.
This is my destiny. I feel that as a bearded lady I can do so much for the feminist movement. Maybe now women will finally get to vote.

Ping Pong ball inspector is an excellent job too. There are at least 2 Ping Pong related deaths every 300 years. That is more than enough.

And it goes without saying, that a Lap Dancer is not only a dignified and honorable job, but a slutty one too. Therefore, bring on the laps.

So, next time you see a bearded lady dancing on a biker's lap with ping pong balls in her hand, stop by and say hello.

Thanks job predictor. I guess. Also thanks to Anika, No-L and Grody Jo-Dee, because I stoles it from them.

Interesting fact about Grody is that she single-handedly saved the declining fashion industry by adding a propeller to the beany. Good going Grodster!!! And she and her hubby Bubba, invented a new game called Basket-Drool.

Anyways, what did you learn this week? Let me know, if not make it up.

Love, Hugs and groping:

Undr

PS Grody, my TBIT is Astro pops! I used to love these things. They were at one point a weapon of destruction until they flipped them around. Thanx for the memories.

8 Comments:

At 1:06 AM, August 20, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

oooo...how did you know i wore a beany with a propeller? and i will have to now start calling p. bubba cause it's so appropriate. speaking of bubba's behavior, this is what i learnt this week:

when no one else is in the room, boys do not light a match as they should. instead, they let the love of their life walk into a room that smells like straight shit and choke to death.

luv--grody (choking on the fumes)

 
At 1:21 AM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Kriss F said...

Hello,

your blog is really beatiful!

Regards,
VIPsports

 
At 7:34 AM, August 20, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I learnt not to eat at Taco Bell on a very hot afternoon!!

 
At 10:50 AM, August 20, 2005, Blogger dewey said...

I learned "Your ideal job is a God for everyone." SEE! I knew it all along.

You may make your sacrifices at the altar of me right about NOW!

 
At 2:52 PM, August 20, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

I learned that when you desperatly buy an unbrella because it's raining, that it will therefore stop raining in the next fifeteen minutes.

 
At 6:21 PM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

Undr,
Your blog always makes me laugh. Thanks for that!

 
At 11:19 PM, August 20, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I have learned this week no matter how much I bitched and complained this week about the heat index of 106 its still hot, and never ever ever got to Wal-Mart and then the grocery store on a Saturday afternoon.

 
At 12:04 PM, August 21, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I learned that when u get to a certain age drinking G&T interspersed with lots of sambuca on a Friday night can cause a 2-day hangover.
Oooh my head....!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.