Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Why is the fat boy in corduroy pants always "it"?

My fellow Floridian ex-pat No-L tagged me. D'oh!

Here are the rules.


"List ten songs you are currently digging....It doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to"

Hmm. I love music.

I'm no expert. I love the good stuff and the crap. So, here it goes.

1. Message. Coldplay.. let me just say the whole stinkin X&Y CD.
2. Bend and Break. Keane
3. Living in your letters. Dashboard Confessional(it's old but I don't give a care)
4. We belong together. Mariah Carey ("Wait a minute this is too deep, I gotta change the station...") I really like this song. Please don't shoot me. Ok, maybe just a flesh wound.
5. Collide Howie Day. Oh yeah pure sap, but I lok it a lot.
6. You and Me by Liferaft, no it's Lifehouse.
7. Good people Jack Johnson. Dude, he is mellow.
8. The best of you Foo Fighters. I love these guys.
9. The clincher Chevelle.
10. All the things that I have done The killers. "I got soul, but I'm not a soldier"
11. Beverly Hills Weezer "I'm just a no class beat down fool and I will always be that way"
12. Don't Tread on me 311
13. Anything Kelly Clarkson.
14. Feel good Inc. Gorillaz Windmills are cool.
15. Wake me up when September ends Greenday.

Ok by this list, you must really know that something is definitely wrong with me. Oh yeah, I could snap at any minute.

Ok I suppose you think, that I am going to tag you. But I can't. My conscience wont let me perpetuate this nonsense. So, I decided to let you in on a little secret. Come on, get closer. Closer....Closer...Closer.... TAG You're "IT"!!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!!

I got you. So let me know your "songs of the moment" You can tell me in the comment box or on your blog. Whatever, just remember to wipe your feet before you come in.

Love,

Undr

PS Please support the links in the linky links section. Remember, with just 23 cents a day, you can help these people.

9 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

yep, i love beverly hills by weezer too. that's where i want to be....

 
At 9:36 AM, August 17, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I luv Beverly Hills by Weezer!! I am always singing to it. Kids thinks I am crazy but if you heard me sing you would know why! My songs will be on my blog.
Don't yell to bad but I forgot to wipe the sand off my shoes before I came in.

 
At 12:46 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Darn it, I have sand on my shoes now - who didn't wipe their feet before they came in?!
Sorry folks, never heard of Weezer. 10 songs I like listening to right now? The entire new Rob Thomas album. Take your pick.

 
At 3:59 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger annush said...

Great list except that I hate Mariah and Kelly's purpose in the universe has yet to be explained to me :)

 
At 4:11 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Sorry Terri it was me with the sand :) or should I sorry Undr. I will wipe the sand off next time.

 
At 6:51 PM, August 17, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

The love is fading, Undr, we're not so much alike here. I'm only digging one song, "You and Me" Lifehouse.

Oh, well, I guess it had to end sometime. ;0

Oh, and this is not ten songs. (crosses arms and taps feet in a scolding manner)

 
At 3:35 PM, August 18, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

So many good songs listed on this, so little time! :) Glad to see some of my current likes are on here Undr.

Were we separated at birth or something?

 
At 12:03 AM, August 19, 2005, Blogger No-L said...

Undr,

You were an over-achiever on this one. I liked almost all your songs except Kelly Clarkson. Not sure who the Dashboard Confessionals are, I will have to check them out.

What does ex-pat mean?

No-L

 
At 2:33 AM, August 23, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

I'm still diggin on that Lifehouse song from like 5 years ago, "hanging by a moment". i don't even like that kind of stuff but that one got me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.