Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Aarrrrrgh! I'm all alone!

Dear Undies:

This past weekend Madam Terri, who is the source of most of my inspiration, made me reflect on my times of solitude. Let me interject that when I say" she is the source of most of my inspiration", I mean that I steal stuff from her. Anywhoo, She asked in a seductive, yet coy manner "What do you do when you're alone at home?"

So I decided to tell her, because she was so asking me. She's a stalker that way.

Here are some things that I do when I am Home Alone.

1 I sing.

2 I blog.

3 I eat weird foods. Like cheese and grape jelly sandwiches, with a side of Frosted Flakes. They're Grrrrrreat!

4 I watch dreadful t.v. Like talk shows and Access Hollywood type shows.

5 I walk around in my boxers and a tee shirt.

6 I talk to myself. (I am a great conversationalist. No you're not. Ok I'm not)

7 I wear my glasses.

8 I don't wear socks.

9 I sleep and wake up and doze off again.

10 I don't clean up after myself.

11 Then I regret it and begin the cleaning process.

12 I dance.

13. I think about dumb things. Like, what wine would go with cheese and grape jelly sandwiches with a side of frosted flakes?


These are some of the things I do when I am alone. What about you?

It could be about anything. Like, picking at scabs, picking your nose, picking at scabs in your nose or thinking of ways to make me yours. (it's just like picking a scab, it's not really worth it)

Let me know.


love,


Undr

PS I know your perverted little minds are thinking of something else I do when I'm alone. So I am going to go ahead and say it to get it out of the way. The dirty little Thing I do when I am alone is ....

I knit.

What did you think I was going to say?

7 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I thought you were going to say that you crochet.

 
At 11:37 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

i plot the demise of those who have wronged me. then i put on my night vision goggles, turn off my headlights, and do slow drivebys of their houses.

 
At 12:58 AM, September 21, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I turn up the music really really loud and sing. I talk to my dog. I take a nap as long as I want too. I go braless hehe. I watch some sappy love movie and cry. I walk around the house thinking I really should dust then don't do it. I eat chocolate cake frosting with caramel sundea topping all mixed together. I drink out of the milk jug. I blog stalk. I send tacky pics to my email friend. I go pee with the bathroom door open. LOL That may have been to much info.

While you are knitting I would like to have a lime green scarf pretty please with a cherry on top. :)

 
At 10:00 AM, September 21, 2005, Blogger DelBoy said...

Home alone...mmmm... Definitely the loud music (I'm the only one in the house that likes metal and heavy rock), eat stuff that's bad for me, watch daytime TV - mainly old comedies like 'Happy Days' and 'Cheers', play PlayStation (one of my favs), work on my website or blog, occasionally read my book if it's a good one, phone home (I live in London but still consider South Africa home!) and sometimes (but not often) I tidy up my room.

Winter's coming, so I'll have a beanie thanks. Green and gold for me.

 
At 2:06 PM, September 21, 2005, Blogger anika said...

I knit too! Undr, we're practically twins.

 
At 9:48 PM, September 21, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

When I'm home alone, I knit too. And catch up on blogs, listen to MY music (which is, by the way, not country or Coldplay. We're talking some Dylan and Ryan Adams here.), watch horrible VH1 shows, and clean.

That's the best time to clean. Nobody can get in my way.

 
At 7:56 PM, September 22, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

I clean,

Cook,

sing loud,

Play online,

but my friends,

Play with my hair

Play with makeup

Paint my toes and fingers

do stuff I shouldn't....

on yeah and watch sappy tv.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.