Monday, September 19, 2005

BABY SHOWER TIME!!!!!!!!

Dear Undies:

It has come to my attention that the Grodiest of Grodies, madam Grody-Jo-Dee has taken some time off from her blogging to....get this!.... have a baby. Sheesh! This troubles me because I don't think that's a good excuse. But that's just me. You know, me: The guy who cried when a pea-shaped kidney stone shot out of his winky. That's right, me: the guy who doubles over in pain and curses the day he was born when a he gets a paper cut.

This sad news comes to us from our Renegade Floridian, NO-L who lives in a small little town in the backward State of Massachussetts(Motto: It's "Chowdah", You Bahstahd!) And I believe her because she is a pathological liar. A well dressed, pathological liar.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that Jodee will be missed and that I wish her well on the birth of her baby. I am also happy to announce that the child who has been diagnosed to be a boy will be named after me. (She told me so!) Undrini Jodee Jr. I. Am. So. Proud. (He might be mine but I can't tell, because I never actually met her.)

Therefore, I am obligated by the rules made up by me, that I throw her an imaginary Baby Shower. So saddle up, break out the ice cream and wear you favorite maternity wear attire, because we'sa havin' a baby showah!!!!!!!

Yahoo!!

Ok, I have never thrown a baby shower but I know that gifts are involved. So just tell me what gift you will bring to our Non-alchoholic pre-poppin-a-kid-out-of-your-christian-parts-partay- party 2005.(Motto: We hope he don't have a big head!!!)


I will, of course, provide a lot of diapers. Mostly, "the Depends" I've have out grown. A 80 inch plasma screen T.V. for her husband Bubba, because ,as we all know, he is the one whose doing all the real work. And I will also, in a very self-sacrificing manner, provide the entertainment by doing a striptease. Oh yeah! I will be wearing a diaper, a baby bonnet, a bib, and have a pacifier in my mouth. Can you say SEXY!!!! Hey, anything for my child bearing friend.

So tell me what you are bringing to this here shindig. And remember there is always a cover charge. (1% of the proceeds will go to Undrini jr's public high school fund)

"It's a baby show-er, a crazy baby show-er. It's a baby show-er, a crazy baby show-er!"
(sung to the tune of the conga song!)

Undr( I throw the best baby showers!)

PS Don't bring no crappy gifts. That's My Job!!!!

7 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger just a mom said...

Wow! Who'da thunk we would have shown up in the same outfit?

I would love to send Grode a maid and some strapping men......to help she and her husband move, of course. I guess I could throw in a hand made baby quilt and a baby pillow.

Good luck Jo-Dee girl! And thank you Undr and No-L for keeping us informed!

~Jenn

 
At 8:04 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I will bring chips and dip for our snaking pleasure and for the baby a silver spoon. Only the best for our blogger friend.

 
At 9:40 AM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I will bring the hot wings and homemade guacamole and a whole silver set cant out done by sis.

 
At 12:12 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

hmmm...a baby isn't a good enough excuse. I will give Jo-dee a blackberry so that she can blog from her hospital bed. With all this wonderful technology, there is no need to quit the blogosphere!

And for lil' Undrini, I will give a year's supply of yummy home-made baby food! ymmm...baby food!

 
At 1:25 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger anika said...

I'll bring some chocolate. And I'm going to spike the punch (after Jo-dee has taken hers so that she doesn't accidentally drink alcohol)

Muahahaha

 
At 2:09 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

thanks for the shout out! :) i'll miss writing for you, but i will still drop by from time to time and comment. my life is getting hectic!

love ya mean it--grody jo-dee

 
At 5:38 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

I'll bring the beer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.