Sunday, September 25, 2005

Dress up with Undr

Dear Undies:

This Wednesday I will be attending a musical concert in Atlanta. It's an up-and-coming band named Coldplay. Perhaps you've heard of them. I hear they are the next "Frankie goes to Hollywood"


Anyway, I am in somewhat of a predicament. I don't exactly know what to wear to this particular type of event. That's why it's time to play dress up with Undr. What should I wear to this shindig?

I could go shirtless and with overalls. Although, I don't think it's a formal affair.

Or I can wear my leather suit, with matching hat and gloves(too sticky)

or I can just wear my gator skin chaps... and that's it. (just call me chappy)

But what do I know?


So, What should I wear? I know you have no idea what's in my closet but take a guess or for you knitters out there, start crackin'.

Love and a little nekkid,

Undr

PS Hope everyone's weekend was as wonderful as mine.(did you notice the sarcasm?) Love ya, mean it!(No sarcasm there, Honest)

8 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, September 25, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I think you should wear leather pants, silk shirt and gator skin boots to look snazzerific and dont forget a hat no gloves.

 
At 12:34 AM, September 26, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Wait, Coldplay? Not the Coldplay I'm thinking of, is it? Okay, I'm going to be serious. No leather anything, though I'd like to see you in leather pants. (Or maybe I'm just thinking of Angelus from Buffy...)

At any rate, I'd say dark pants with much color up top--red or blue or yellow shirt or a very bright tie, and of course a jacket.

I bet you clean up nice.

I must add I really don't like these word verification..just sayin'

 
At 12:48 AM, September 26, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i think a coldplay concert in hotlanta (i used to live there) will be fairly laid back. i would go for the tragically hip/heroin chic look. that is to say, some diesel or retro sneaks, a button up ben sherman, and some groovy jeans. and don't forget your lighter.

 
At 7:53 AM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I'm sure I had a great idea but then somebody mentioned Angelus in leather pants and now... and now... where was I?

Personally I'd wear knee-high boots & a denim skirt but it may be a bit warm for you to wear the boots, eh?

 
At 8:39 PM, September 26, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

Seriously? You are going to Coldplay? Im soooo jealous!!! I dont know what you should wear but I DO know that you should blog about how great the show was.

 
At 2:16 AM, September 27, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

thanks for the extra ticket! when ya pickin' me up?!

we could go in matching hawaiian shirts.

 
At 4:11 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger just a mom said...

Angelus in leather pants? Damn! Give me a minute......................................

AAAAHHHHH............right then....

OK, Undr, you could always wear a string bikini top with low rise cotton capris and flip flops...maybe put your hair in two braids......Make sure you go get a spray tan and have them contour your abs as you look extra buff, ok?

I can't believe you are going to see Coldplay. You suck. I am so jealous. You still suck.

HA HA HA!!! My word verification looks like abigdik Ha ha ha!!!

 
At 8:54 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

I missed on out on this lovefest because I eeekk...had to work. Work stinks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.