Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Jerkwad of the Week!

Dear Undies:

Here at the corner we are all about love. Sometimes lust, but mostly love. However, every so often there comes a time when I have to take off my tie-dye shirt and declare war on idiots. Sure, sometimes they are tyrants like Saddam Hussein or Martha Stewart, but this time I DECLARE WAR on this guy. Apparently, Anika my friend(who wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole unless it had a sharp knife at the end of it.) went out with a guy that I will name Lamey McLamenheimer. This guy was a winner and by winner I mean a weiner. He didn't pay for the date. He relieved himself on a perfectly innocent fence and he commited the unthinkable. (What I'm about to say is so horrible that if you have any children send them away!) HE WORE SOCKS WITH SANDALS! What in the?

Did he not see that he had the privilege of dating the one and only Anika?

Who in their right mind would act this way in her presence?



ooh ohh! I know! Lamey McLamenhiemer, that's who!

And so Lamey, I salute you! You are the Jerkwad of the Week. Keep in mind, this will also put in the running for Jerkwad-Dipweed of the Month and if you win that one, you will be in the running for jerky Jerkwad of the Year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Love,

Undr(Even I know better than that!)

PS I got nuthin'

6 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, September 28, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

i just want you to know. i didnt even read this post. just scrolled to the end. cause you never come visit me anymore. hhmph.

 
At 8:25 AM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

All that badness in ONE date? Man, that sux!

 
At 6:44 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger anika said...

Terri, it did suck.

Undr, I. Love. You.

p.s. my verification word was 'rooio' which is the cereal Kanga and Roo (from Winnie the Pooh) eat.

 
At 8:53 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

Undr, I need some of that loving!

 
At 3:32 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Janie said...

Undr, i support your nomination of Lamey 100%. from now on, i'm offering to screen all potential dates. (partly due to my love for anika and jacob, and partly due to the fact that i had to endure lamey's "charm" the whole night too!) thank you for taking up this worthwhile cause.

 
At 5:20 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Okay, I'd forgive the sandal socks if not for the fence pee. WTF?! I do not forgive public urination unless it's a national disaster and you're stranded, you're locked out of your house, thus can pee in your own yard, (happened to someone I know) or you're homeless. If these don't apply, please find a working bathroom.

Any paying, if he doesn't at least reach for his wallet, he's out in my book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.