Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Joss Stone is the weiner..erm winner!!!


Note: thanks for your grade school stories, I can't believe the overwhelming response to the roll call. You all get a passing grade: A+++++++ and a gold star, except for Dewey who beat the crap out of me and went smoking. Which is weird because school was already out. Oh well, she is still a cute little heathen dontcha think? Anyways, thankyouverystinkinmuch.
Now, to my nonsensical entry:
Dear Undies,

After millions of votes my new celebrity crush is:

JOSS STONE

Thanks for voting on"Undr's Disregarded Poll of Disregarded Topics". But now, it's time to change my poll question. Of course, I have the creativity of a tree stump, so I need your help.

What should my next poll question be?

Let me know.

The winner will receive an autographed picture of Brad Pitt who, by the way, will play me in the movie of my life. No not thee Brad Pitt. It's Bradlevish Pittowski Poland's greatest actor and plumber. But hey, it might be worth something one day.

Email me, if you want to be anonymous or just drop me a line in the comments section. Just send me your poley poll questions and I will choose. If not, I will cry. Now, who would want to see little ol' me cry? I know, I know Dewey would.

Love,

Undr(I love me some Joss Stone)

PS To whoever voted for Whoopie Goldberg: That was not nice. Shame, Shame on you! Whoever put Anika as a celebrity crush candidate, should know that she is already a celebrity crush o' mine along with the other blog girls. So, there!

8 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, September 14, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

she's amazingly hot...and a lot younger than you undie. ;)

i voted to keep kelly but joss will totally do.

 
At 6:24 AM, September 14, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I agree with J2 she is hot and young (16) plus she can sing, what more could you ask for.

 
At 8:07 AM, September 14, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Joss Stone is hot!! I am glad she is the winner. Let me put a thinking cap on for you a poll question. I was up to late night ;)

 
At 1:35 PM, September 14, 2005, Blogger anika said...

*cough* I never EVER put my own name.

 
At 3:45 PM, September 14, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

I've got it! Who is the cutest blogger girl?

 
At 3:55 PM, September 14, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Glittery:

That might cause some bitterness, jealousy and a probable bikini catfight involving jello and...

Hmm..

I just might do it.

Undr( I swear officer I had no idea Joss was 17 I promise!!)

 
At 1:30 AM, September 15, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

oh no. undi, i think we have another problem. joss stone? the barefooted singing girl with a mans voice that everyone raves about but is so overrated who does a hack job on that white stripes song...? why cant you develope a nice crush on one of those cute, also v. young but at least legal, anorexic olson girls? at least they have good fashion sense. what am i going to do with you?

 
At 6:41 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

Shippy is harsh. I think she's very beautiful. And even though I know Shippy is a good music critic, I have to disagree with her about Joss. She has a great voice. Go Undr. So poo on you Shipkicker.

P.S: You still love me right tara?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.