Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday! Boooooo!

Dear Undies:

It's a melancholy Monday. I was thinking about Mr. Edgar Allan Poe. The happiest poet to have lived.

He wrote this:

ALONE
by Edgar Allan Poe (1830)

From childhood's hour

I have not been

As others were;

I have not seen

As others saw;

I could not bring

My passions from a common spring.

From the same source I have not taken

My sorrow; I could not awaken

My heart to joy at the same tone;

And all I loved, I loved alone.

Then- in my childhood, in the dawn

Of a most stormy life- was drawn

From every depth of good and ill

The mystery which binds me still:

From the torrent, or the fountain,

From the red cliff of the mountain,

From the sun that round me rolled

In its autumn tint of gold,

From the lightning in the sky

As it passed me flying by,

From the thunder and the storm,

And the cloud that took the form

(When the rest of Heaven was blue)

Of a demon in my view.

Ok sorry about that.

Undr

PS Ok I need more suggestions on what to wear. I've gotten some great suggestions so far, but I really don't know anyone named Ben Sherman. Oh and I forgot to mention that with my leather suit I get to wear my leather thong. Can you say Chafing! Love ya, mean it!

4 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, September 27, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

i dont think there is anything sexier, or more appropriate for a coldplay concert, than tight blue jeans, cowboy or other type of boot to tuck them into, with a white, slightly undone button up shirt, tucked in of course, sleeves rolled up just a little with a touch of chest hair sticking out, with your hair long and crimped, or maybe just little curly wave (even sexier if you have black roots) i hope this helps!

 
At 3:47 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Leather thong... ouch! How 'bout jeans (slightly too long), boots, and one of those loosely woven white cotton shirts ... like they wear in Civil War movies?

 
At 6:48 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Poem--Okay, depress much? Sheesh.

Why not slacks and a polo shirt. Or, you can always wear my favorite outfit--pajamas. ;)

 
At 8:56 PM, September 27, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Linda (beadinggal) wanted me to post for her and say she thinks you should wear jeans and your Charlie Brown tshirt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.