Saturday, September 17, 2005

WHWLTW? Talk about overkill.....



Dear Undies:

The moon is full tonight and my only question is: are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yes! that's right Pinky, it's time for yet another WHWLTW?

What pray tell is that? Well I'sa gonna tell ya. It is a 90 year tradition here at the Underachiever' Corner and Barbecue Shack. It stands for What Have We Learned This Week? It's not as cool as B.Y.O.B. but the hangover is much more painful...

How does this crap work? Well, it's quite simple, if you ask me. I tell you the poop that I learned this week and you do the same.

Without further a-doo-doo here is moi's lessons o' the week.

1 The full moon was perfect in the dark september sky. However, when you are in awe make sure you don't run off the road and almost crash into a ditch.(Whew Close one!)

2 I just got a promotion at the Boiled Peanut Stand (Population: 1) My boss told me that my job is so important to the company that if everyone died I would be in charge. (It's a promotion if I SAY it's a promotion!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!!)

3 I also learned that Britney Spears Has decided to sell her newly born baby's pictures to the highest Tabloid bidder. Ok can you say she is the Queen of all that is trashy? Cuz I sho' can!!

4 And finally that I can't please Shippy the Shipkicking Shipkicker. She dogged my Kelly Clarkson Celebrity Crush and now she is trashing my newly voted celebrity crush: Joss Stone. This is what she said:

"oh no. undi, i think we have another problem. joss stone? the barefooted singing girl with a mans voice that everyone raves about but is so overrated who does a hack job on that white stripes song...? why cant you develop a nice crush on one of those cute, also v. young but at least legal, anorexic olson girls? at least they have good fashion sense. what am i going to do with you?"

Ok this is how I initially respond:

Pbbbltttt!!!!! (blowing a raspberry!!!)

and then I proceed to say:

"I appreciate your comment Shipster, but I have to say that in my defense that I had no idea she's only 17(cue Winger...) and I agree with the white stripes song cover, but for you to say that I should actually like the Olsen Twins is an abomination. I.HATE.THE.OLSEN.TWINS!!!!! I have had this aversion to them since they were on the Melodrama "Full House". I wish this never came out because now most of you will hate me but I think they look like the double mint twins if the double mint twins fell into a meat grinder. Therefore Shippy McShip, I will try to find another crush, because I am eager to please, but never, never and I repeat again NEVER mention those two skinny billion dollar bit.... wait..... They are how rich? oh in that case, I.LOVE.THE.OLSEN.TWINS!!!!!!!"


Well this is what learned me this week. Whatsamatta fo' joo? What is your weekly lesson?




Love and junk,

Undr

PS Thanks for commenting on my I remember post. I enjoyed all your memories. Love ya, mean it!


Double PS with an olive: The soundtrack post is coming soon. Have a good weekend!!!!!


Triple PS with a side of lard: TBIT for JO-dee: I won't elaborate too much because i might post it later. But my first kiss was at a GNC store in Orlando, FL. I had just gotten my license and I drove to my first love's job She was alone and behind the counter. We were talking all mushy and stuff, we both leaned over the counter and smoocherinis. I still get butterflies just thinking about it. *


*Technically it wasn't my first one. First kiss was with my cousin, so it didn't count. He never called me after that.(totally just kidding!!!!!)

10 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, September 17, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I learned this week that 4 beers in one evening makes me a lil woozy. I learned how to make a chef salad at work today. I learned that sometimes you have to indulge on something for yourself. So I bought me a bottle of lime green nail polish.

 
At 5:15 AM, September 17, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I didn't learn anything this week. If I did, then I've forgotten it already. I'm taking flu medicine - forgive me.
Oh wait - I learned that flu medicine makes me forget stuff.
{That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it.} :-)
O and PLEEEZ don't make the Olson twins ur crush, Undr?! They're still 4-year olds in my mind and the thought of them being admired as sex objects is just Icky!!!!

 
At 3:25 PM, September 17, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

i learned that i can say no to crack!

seriously, i haven't posted about it yet but i was asked if i had any crack smoking pariphenalia (sp?) on me, i saw crack, was offered crack and then was almost pulled away by a little crackwhore.

 
At 8:31 PM, September 17, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

She is hard to please Undr! Trust me but thats why I love her so.
Shipkicker that is and dont get any ideas about girl on girl action, its not that kind of love.

 
At 1:50 AM, September 18, 2005, Blogger just a mom said...

I learned that I can always count on you to leave me a comment on my blog and MAKE MY DAY!

I also learned that eating healthy is so much more expensive than eating mediocre.

OMG and I really wish I hadn't learned this one, but I learned that when you change a dog's brand of food, they get gas.....phew! Gag, cough, choke.....I am dieing here...............

 
At 8:32 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

oh undi,
i hope this search for a celebrity crush doesnt put a rift in our friendship. i do appreciate your attention to the matter however, and if you look back, you will notice that i was pleased with your choice of hilary duff. i too, in the beginning, was not a big olsen fan, but have you seen them lately and come on i know you are willing to overlook your aversion to full house for oh say a billion dollars. if not, let me make another suggestion-the simpson sisters? both nice talentless girlsl, but again very good fashion sense. and jessica in particular? H.O.T.

 
At 8:56 PM, September 18, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

This week I have learned once again never fool with Mother Nature: Full Moon. And always read your sisters comments before you post your own and BTW yes she is getting on my nerves LOL.

 
At 2:08 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

Undr...a fun blog has a 'Hottie of the Week' feature...maybe you will find your next celeb. crush there...www.weretakingbetsthat.blogspot.com

 
At 2:08 PM, September 19, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

Undr...a fun blog has a 'Hottie of the Week' feature...maybe you will find your next celeb. crush there...www.weretakingbetsthat.blogspot.com

 
At 5:40 PM, September 20, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

She's only 17....17....

Ahh brings back memories....darn that Kip Winger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.