Saturday, September 03, 2005

WHWLTW? Yeah, you're gonna have to stop...

Dear Undies:

It is time once again for "WHWLTW?". "What pray tell is this?" you ask. Well, it stands for What Have We Learned This Week? Its an institution here at the Underachiever's Corner and Deli. It's like L.S.D. but with no cool hallucinations. Here's how it works: I tell you what I learned and you tell me what you learned. It's like I'll show you mine, if you show me yours. Except one of us (you) will not be disappointed.

Anywhooooo, this week I learned:

1 That a World Power is as vulnerable as a roach on the stage at a River Dance show.

2 Bee stings on the neck hurt like a mother.

3 Bee stings on the neck can make interesting "hickey" stories.

4 Jordache jeans are trying to make a comeback. Right after penny loafers, coulottes and stirrup pants.

5 When you want your genitals chomped down by the very best... Try Rapex!

This is what I done learnt this here week. How's bout you?

Let me know. I 'preciate it. Have a nice weekend everyone. (I may be gone for a few days, so just comment the hell out of this post and I might get you a nice souvenir)

Love,



Undr A. Chiever(Can I get a wot-wot?)

PS I am happy to report that our friend and fellow blogstalker Linda is doing fine. She was able to protect her family from the Hurricane with a wall of beads she created before it hit her hometown.

Seriously, Linda we are glad you and your family are fine. We hope to talk to ya soon.


Double PS: Please help the victims of this catastrophe by donating to a reputable charity. Thank you.

Triple PS: by the way this is my 101st post. Whoop-dee-freakin'-doo. Thanks for your comments and the love. Ok maybe it's just lust, but I'll take it anyway. Love ya, mean it!!!

6 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Congrats on 101 post. I have learned this week never fool around with mother nature cause she can be a mean cold hearted bitch.

 
At 2:32 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Happy 101th blog Undr!
I learned sh*tloads at my 'new' job this week but the details would bore you to tears I'm sure. But what stands out this week is exactly what Lori said. Couldn't have put it better myself.

OMG I checked out the Rapex thing - sounds horrific I suppose, but being from SA myself I say it's pure genius.

 
At 6:25 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

101 posts eh? Good job Undr!!! I hate bee stings...I cant imagine getting one on the neck, that really sucks!

 
At 6:48 PM, September 03, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

101 post? Hmph! ;)

Oh, and I'm down for Rapex!

 
At 6:40 PM, September 04, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

hey jordache has some nice styles especially the ones with the acid wash and the zippers up the sides...

 
At 3:57 AM, September 05, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

ps congrats on your 101 post. lets see if we can make it to 102. love ya undi

shippy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.