Monday, October 24, 2005

31 Questions. Dagummit you sho are nosy.

Dear Undies:

I saw this on someone's blog. I apologize that I don't remember who, but if it's you, let me know.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you:

Bill Cosby

2. Where was your first kiss?

On the lips... sheesh.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?

Nah, I try to commit felonies not misdemeanors. If they are federal offenses even better!

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?

Yup, my sisters, when I was a kid. they were asking for it.

5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?

KARAOKEEEEEE! Yup, I suck.

6.Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?

Smile/Eyes

7.What really turns you on?

What doesn't? Actually, a smart and funny woman. (and it don't hurt if she's a Briiick Hoowse!-ha-ha)

8.What do you usually order from starbucks?

Caramel Frappuccino

9. What is your biggest mistake?

Not doing things differently....

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?

Does falling in love count? Then yes!

11. Say something totally random about you:

I can't stand someone kissing my neck. It's too ticklish. I don't mind doing it to someone else though...oooh I am so naughty. LOL

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

Yup. Godzilla. Actually people say I resemble Orlando Bloom's armpits.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?

Yup, I love cartoons. Can't wait to see Chicken Little.

14. Did you have braces?

No but I probably should.

15. Are you comfortable with your height?

Yeah, although, I wish I was a little taller.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?

Liked me.

17. When do you know it's love?

When it feels good and hurts at the same time.

18. Do you speak any other languages?

Yup, Spanish and learning French

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?

Nope

20. What magazines do you read?

Whatever they leave behind at the free clinic's waiting room. I like Entertainment Weekly, Time, Sports Illustrated, Pentho..uh... Reader's Digest!

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?

Yes, for a date. I took a girlfriend to a fancy restaurant. It was an anniversary of sorts.

22.Has anyone you were really close with passed away?

Yes. A very good friend of mine.

23.Do you watch mtv?

Not anymore. I used to love it when they actually had music videos.

24.What's something that really annoys you?

Arrogant selfish people and the Dyson Vacuum guy. Ugh!

25. What's something you really like?

Laughter.

26.Do you like Michael Jackson?

Nah.

27 Can you dance?

Somewhat. I don't do it much, unless I am alone and it usually resembles convulsions with a hint of involutary twitching

28.What's the longest/latest you have ever stayed up?


29 hours. For no reason whatsoever.

29.Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?

Yes, when i fell and hit my head as a kid. I thought that it was all over.

30.Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?

Nope. Thank goodness.

31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?

Yes.

Well, here be more crap you may or may not want to know about me. If you feel the urge to do this, my only question would be WHY? Nah, go ahead and do it.

Love,

Undr


PS When all else fails, "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight!" Love ya, mean it!


Double P.S. with steamed vegetables: Thanks for participating in last weeks WHWLTW. Who loves you baby?

6 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

Ok I filled out the questions on my blog. It was a good distraction on a yucky day.

 
At 10:41 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

my hubby is obsessed with hating the dyson vacuum guy. i think if he saw that guy on the street, he would hit him. i think it's the voice, and that damn chart.

 
At 8:52 AM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

I answered them on my blog....

Have a nice rainy day!

Smiles.

 
At 9:47 AM, October 25, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

Thanks Undr, I swiped your questions and put them on my blog! Enjoyed your answers

 
At 7:45 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

perhaps, if youre lucky, i will fill out your little survey. although i will have the same answer for number 10. awwwww

 
At 10:40 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

I swear I've done this already...but UNDR, you rock my socks and you know that!

Huh..you said wang chung.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.