Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Deep thoughts by Undr

Dear Undies:

Once in a while, in my moments of lucidity, between medication, I often ask myself questions. To which I respond, "What? Who said that?!"

The point is, I often wonder about stuff. Such as, the shelf-life of a Twinkie, or why a bird chooses to poop on my car in the same spot everyday or even why the color of said poop is neon purple or about the possible reason that the poop is neon purple has to do with the fact that the bird's name is Twinkie. I dunno.

In any event, these are deep thoughts, people.

Anyways, here's a doozy of a question I have for you:

If you were to die* tonight, what would you regret not saying to someone and why?


oooh this is deep. I was "axed" this by someone and I'm still trying to answer it. So many regrets so little time.

Anyway, if you choose to play, click on "comments", write your comment, fool around with the word verification and lastly, do the hokey-pokey and turn yourself around. That's what it's all about!

Or write about it on your blog and send me the royalty check. Either way let me know.


Love,

Undr


PS Deep thoughts was brought to you by Rumpy's Food Emporium. Motto: Salmonella? What Salmonella?

*Please don't die, it would make me sad. But, would it kill you to put me in your will? Sheesh!

10 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

Wow...thats a good question to ponder. So I thought...and thought...and thought. And this is what I came up with:
Nothing.
I have no unfinished business with people. The ones I love know I love them (i tell them all the time) and the ones I dont like dont deserve my time or energy (eg. Ex's and the father of anika's kid). I have no regrets in life, not even with the bad stuff because they have all been learning opportunities for me.
And thats what I have decided with much thought.

 
At 12:02 AM, October 26, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

one possible regret of not saying something to someone...

"fuck you!" to my idiot manager.

or

(this is deep) talking with my dad about his alcoholism and how it has sucked and made him suck and part of me suck and how i forgive him because he is sick and has a disease but how i hate him and his evil alcholosm too.

 
At 1:52 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

see my blog!

smiles

 
At 4:50 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

That is a tough question. I would regret not saying I love you to my family before I went to be and kiss my picture of Nikki Sixx.

 
At 5:37 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger anika said...

The things I'd regret not saying would be things that would have made me more assertive (and I'm not even completely sure this sentence made sense!). What about you, Undr?

 
At 7:21 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Basically, to my father about how he was not much of one. I hated believing stuff he said and wishing he'd do what he was supposed to do. I now know it's HIS fault and not mine. Though I'm getting more assertive when I talk to him now.

It's great being an adult and not having to see him.

So, Undr, where's your story? Come on, spill it! ;)

 
At 9:55 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger Gowan will not be silenced said...

well...if you read my blog, you'll get the next comment. I'd tell the bitch to stop being desperate and to get a life. I'd probably also tell one of my good friends that it hurts when she tells me that she hates everthing about living here. I can't help but take it personally. PS. not u shippy. i flub you.

PS. Hi Undi, Long time no blog.

 
At 10:27 PM, October 26, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

ooooohhh...

deleted post. come on give us a hint.

 
At 6:27 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger glomgold said...

I guess that whole "I love you" business needs to be said at some point to family. Ugh...

 
At 12:37 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger ramblin' girl said...

hmmm. actually talked with most of my family tonight (oddly enough) so wouldn't regret that...

maybe telling Undr his posts make me laugh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.