Sunday, October 09, 2005

Nag away!

Dear Undies:

One thing that I learned over the weekend is that for years I thought that the jingle for Sara Lee was, "Nobody does it like Sara Lee" When it actually says "Nobody Doesn't like Sara Lee"

I. Have. Been. Living. A. Lie!!!!!

However, that is not what I want to talk about. Here at the corner of the underachiever we are always concerned to be an outlet for those in need. Therefore, as a humanitarian, public servant and occasional exotic dancer, I will offer you a service. This service is totally altruistic on my part and in no way is it prompted by court order or part of a plea bargain agreement for any federal offenses involving public urination. I promise.

Yes, my dear sweet friends, I am here to offer you the convenience of Nagging. Yes, I will allow you this post to nag about anything you want. Now remember nagging is an art so please do it justice. So do your duty and Nag about whatever. Whether it's me or your spouse(male, female or animal) or a public official or even your pool-boy Emilio, Nag Away!

May your nagging dreams come true.

Love and the occasional nag,

Undr

PS "Nobody duzzit like Undr Lee!"

Double PS with vanilla wafers: I hope everyone's weekend was half-way decent!

7 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, October 10, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

okay, now that you've totally busted my sara lee song dreams.....

i would like to nag my MIL to "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all". words to live by, friends. and words she does not know the meaning of.

oh, and the hubby needs to empty his pockets of gum wrappers BEFORE he puts his pants in the hamper. whaddya think i am, a laundry slave?

 
At 4:43 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Yep, this one's for hubby:
Merely plonking the dinner dishes in the sink, leaving them there and the pots on the stove does not constitute cleaning the kitchen after dinner. We have a dishwasher - use it!
(I might be back for more - this could be fun!)

 
At 10:30 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

umm you guys are not married to me are you?

Undr(checking pockets and putting dishes in the dishwasher,while saying nice things about someone or otherwise I wouldn't say anything at all)

 
At 12:05 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

nag: when my dad lights up a smoke before i am even done eating dinner. incondsiderate b.

 
At 12:09 AM, October 11, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

woah, i totally posted a comment and didn't have to word verify! sweet.

i actually was going to nag about word verification and usually it's letters like xzkwxzk all in fancy writing and you have to check it ten times before you press enter (or maybe that's the OCD in me).

i guess you're only lucky once, i have to verify this time. this one isn't so bad but i think it still sucks. oh, well, necessary evil.

signing off,
ahiygc

 
At 6:12 PM, October 14, 2005, Blogger Shari said...

I thought the same thing! But you're right! I just asked around the office and it is "nobody doesn't like Sara Lee"

weird....

 
At 12:17 AM, October 15, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Sharilina:(I nickname it's annoying)

Your Office Family is smart.

It freaked me out! It's like I don't know Sara lee anymore.

Undr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.