Wednesday, October 19, 2005

OK OK I'm tagged already! Sheesh!

Dear Undies:

It seems that I have been tagged. I was totally ambushed by Jen-nae-nae, our resident firefighter and new photograffer.


Here it be.

Ok here it goes.

I'm gonna start right now.

honest, right now:



1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?

Buying all the hungry children in the world food and clothes.

2. Money is just that - an object, so why aren't you doing it?

There are a lot of hungry children.

3. What's better: horses or cows?

I've tasted both and I'm gonna have to go with Cow. Besides, they're easier to hunt. They kinda just stand there.

4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?

Love.


5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to awake from? Can you share a bit?

I had a dream I was flying. I suddenly woke up when I fell off my bed.

6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A Doctor, writer and part-time baker.(all at the same time. No joke.) I love bread.


7. Complete this statement: Love is...Never having to say ...

"Put down that meat cleaver." or "I hate myself when I'm with you."

8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)

I suck at this but here it goes:

Stumpy, as his friends called him, was fired up. "I'm rarin' to go" he said to himself. He got on his "hog" and headed to Daytona Beach. It was Bike Week. It would be his first. After two days of riding, he finally made it. There were some rough looking men and ever rougher looking woman. Stumpy knew, he just knew, he would have fun. It never dawned on him that he was the only one on a pink mo-ped.

The End.


9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?

I was on an island selling coconuts. I had embezzled 30 million dollars so I was ok with that.



Love,

Undr


PS Answer these questions on your blog. I'm sure you're way cooler than me anyway. Love ya mean it!

Double PS with biscuits: I appreciate all your comments, questions, death threats and the occasional lawsuit. Thanks for stopping by. Make yourself at home. Just don't steal my silverware. Still love ya, still mean it!

10 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

Stumpy is drunk and passed out in my front yard.

 
At 12:42 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i think undr is drunk.

 
At 1:21 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

I don't care if Undr is drunk - this is really funny, lol!
Luvya Undr!

 
At 3:31 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Lorilin:
Say hey to Stumpalomew!

Tanyita:

*hic*

Terri:

aww shucky shucks! Nub ya too.


Undr

 
At 10:10 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

i wanted to be a papergirl. they probably make more money than i do right now.

 
At 1:57 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger glomgold said...

What a sweet little pink moped story.

I dreamed recently that I axed someone in the face. Luckily I did not wake up to find that I was, in fact, axing someone in the face.

 
At 1:58 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger glomgold said...

It was imperative I visit your site upon seeing you had a Charlie Brown avatar. An old school Charlie Brown at that!

 
At 5:09 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

oops..why is that spoon in my pocket. Shit. Sorry Undr. You know I love you!

 
At 6:11 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Since I'm still on blog hiatus, I'm going to answer these questions right here:

1. Building shelters/home for homeless women and children.
2. No money.
3. Horses. I can ride them, brush them, watch them run. But cows are cool in their own right.
4.Doing what you love doing.
5.Last night. I was working on my second novel, and engaged to a man who loved everything about me.
6.A veterinarian
7."being selfless" "I'm sorry I ever met you."
8.Yep, but once I get going, it's hard to stop.
9.Yeah, I was trying desperately to figure out how to get two crucial characters to meet.

Hope I didn't take up too much room. And hope your #1 answer wasn't you being a wise ass. ;)

 
At 5:30 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i didn't figure you for an embezzler....can i have a piece of the 30 million when you do it? or, just leave me a treasure map if you're in prison.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.