Thursday, October 20, 2005

Poetry that sucks! It's more cheesy than sucky. It's Gouda!

Dear Undies:

As you know I am the world's worst poet. I've seen better poems on a bathroom stall in the men's room of an abandoned gas station. However, I shouldn't be the only one who suffers. So go 'head and read my crap. Then if you want to, write me a poem. Write me anything, it get's so lonely here in prison, until shower time that is....(just kidding, I only take baths.)

Apprehension

How do I write to you...
when my words will not make sense
And a million written pages
will not a make difference.

How do I write to you...
when my feelings are covered and buried
No shovels to dig this mystery
never to be unearthed

How do I write to you...
when the papers stare and laugh
and the pen makes me a coward
hiding behind my apprehension

How do I ignore
all the reasons to be unknown
and the million miles between us
only makes it worse.


Love,

UNdr

PS Stop dry heaving! It'll pass. Love ya, mean it!

8 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger dewey said...

You just write. And then it is done. And there is no more "How do I.."

 
At 6:23 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I kinda liked the poem and thought it was good.

 
At 8:16 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

UNdr- you arent a bad poet. That poem was pretty good! No dry heaves here...any one else?

Have a great weekend!

 
At 10:41 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

I thought it was lovely. very lovely....

hey yesterday i was bored at work so i wrote two haikus:

i think i'll write a
haiku for you my lovely
cuz i am ass-bored!

ineptness i see
all around this lame ass place
i hope it's not me

huh?? You likey?

 
At 1:54 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger anika said...

Undr, I heart your poetry. Fo. Sho.

 
At 5:15 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

You are brave for sharing. I have never been able to share anything I write.
P.S. Thanks for always visiting my blog.

 
At 7:29 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

undi,
it was beautiful. i will pretend that it was for me.

heart,
shippy

 
At 9:27 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Dewey:
You're right. I will write. Right Now. Dear Hillary Clinton...

Lori: Thanks for your kindness, you could have just said it sucked!

Lizzie Borden: Wet Heaves anyone?

Tanyini: I so Likey!

Ani: aww shucks!

Jenniqua: Brave or loopy? You decide.

Shippy: Ok it was for you, just don't tell the others.


Love and sometimes lust:

Undr(Poet Schmoet!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.