Friday, October 28, 2005

Quirknesses of Quirkitations.

Dear Undies:

I have been tagged by Ben O. His real name is actually Benjamiah "Don't Call me Benji" O.

I am honored, privileged and a littel misty-eyed that Benny Wenny would take advantage of a pudgy kid and tag my ass. Thankyouverymuch!

Anyways, It involves quirks. I've written on this subject before, but I have more. Surprise, surprise!

Here is a list of my quirks:

1 I'll listen to one song on a CD and completely disregard the rest of the songs. Thus missing out on other great music. I am working on this. I promise.

2 I have to read the funnies while I eat.

3 I check my zipper at least 200 times a day to make sure it's not undone (not that it would matter anyway.)

4 I eat Peanut m&ms by eating the chocolate first and then the peanut.

5 I will not eat an imperfect OREO. It has to be intact. Although, I don't mind crumbled OREO's on ice cream. Oh and don't get me started on sprinkles. I love those things. What was the question?

6 I hate it when I am at a drive thru and the people in my car don't know what they want to order. I feel like the the drive-thru engineer is looking at me, laughing and thinking I'm an idiot. Which I am but they don't have to know that. Besides, it's the same friggin menu! It's been the same friggin menu for at least 2000 years, with the exception of the Fruit salads with lard dressing or the McRibeye. and...YOU ORDER THE SAME GOSHDURN THING ALL THE FREAKIN TIME! WHY OH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME LOOK DUMB IN FRONT OF THE DRIVE THRU PEOPLE! THEY HAVE INDOOR VISORS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! ...erm ... ok that was uncomfortable. I got a lilĀ“carried away. My apologies Rasheedi.

7 I put mustard on my french fries.

8 Whenever I eat a baked potato, all the toppings have to be on the side. If I want a higher percentage of chives in comparison to bacon bits, "it's my prerogative! I can do what I wanna do."

9 I love to kiss a woman's neck but I can't allow anyone to kiss mine. It's is nauseatingly ticklish. I can't stand it.

10 I must sing when I mow the lawn. I don't know if it's smell of the about to be chopped grass or the deafening sound of the lawn mower, that put's me in the mood to belt out many a many a classic.


I guess that's it for now! If you would like to participate in this tag, please do so and let me know.

Cuz, you know I WILL find out. ooooh I'm sooo evil!

By the way, thanks again Ben. Feel free to visit anytime. Just don't pee on the seat. Peace out!


Love,

Undr


PS. Let's keep our friend Anika in our prayers. Her grandpappy is sick. We loves ya, Ani!
Get well Opa!

10 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger B.S. Hagen said...

Just curious as to whether or not you've ever tried eating a blackberry (or raspberry) one little blob at a time. It's quite tricky and takes great skill but is an ultimately wonderful way to spend your time.

 
At 1:30 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

BS Hagen:

umm no. But now I HAVE to. thanks.

uNdr

 
At 3:16 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

undi,
wow. you are weird. but its kinda hot. huh.

 
At 4:59 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

pretty kewl quirks Undr I eat my M&Ms the same way also 100,000 dollar bars; eat the chocolate than the caramel... I have so many quirks I could not list them or it would take me all day and night and day and night and so on and on and on.... Plus if it is in writing they may come and take me away to the funny farm...

Thanks for sharing!!

 
At 9:15 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I dont know if it is a quirk or not but I cannot stand for someone to talk to me with sunglasses on.

 
At 4:06 PM, October 28, 2005, Blogger anika said...

Thank you, Undr.

 
At 6:31 PM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

EW! FF with Mustard? Naaasteeee!

but very delish with mayonnaise.

course i could eat a turd with mayonnaise..mmmm...tuuurrrd.....

 
At 7:21 PM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Underachiever said...

Shippy: Thanks.

Cherishy: At least at the funny farm you get to wear those cool uniforms and you get 3 squares a day. Oh and if you pee on yourself someone cleans you up. It's a win-win.

Lori: That is a psuedo-quasi quirk.(I say this as I wear my sunglasses at night. Like the song)

Anika: You is sho welcome!

Tanyita: hahahahahaha! I can't stop laughing. I would never eat a turd with mayonaisse though, the Mayo would make my breath stink...ewwww!

Thanks you for your support.

Love,

Undr

 
At 8:05 PM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

OK so I was reading along going "uh huh, uh huh" thinking cool, cool we all have our quirks, right up untill we got to #7. Mustard??? On fries??? Seriously dude, thats kinda weird. But then I thought some more and think I have no right to say that because I put everything with my fries. At McD's its McChicken sauce and at Wendys its HoneyMustard and sometimes plum sauce. So Im just as weird. Yeah...we can be weird together.

 
At 2:51 PM, October 31, 2005, Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

I eat my peanut m&ms the same way. I like ranch dressing on my fries. I had to read your comments to find out that evil twin does not like someone talking to her with sunglasses on. She must hate me cause I always wear mine. LOL Just kidding she doesnt hate me I dont think anyways. But I do wear my sunglasses all the time, even when I have to go in somewhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.