Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Quirky Quirks

Dear Undies:

I had no idea that choosing a new favorite color would be so difficult. Between Aubergine(which sounds like a type of salad dressing) and Pharoah Purple.... I mean, what's a manly man like me supposed to do?

I will let you be in suspense and wait till friday to announce my new favourite colour(Hi Dewey!)

Anywaaaaaaaaaays!

Today, I will continue talking about the wedding. Well, not so much the wedding but my weird thoughts during this wedding. I thought about my quirks. You know, things that you do that are possibly considered weird. Things that people don't talk about, but are sure to bring up in court if you become a serial killer. For example "John Harvey Berkowitz was a nice guy but he made figurines out of his earwax." Thus, I choose to make you aware of my quirky quirks and maybe you can do the same. I promise I won't hold it against you.

Undr's Quirks

1 I can't just eat one Mentos. I. Have. To. Eat. The. Whole. Stinking.Roll. (Don't worry, I'll always buy you a roll for yourself)

2 I sleep on my tummy.(Are adults allowed to say "tummy"?)

3 Speaking of my sleeping arrangements, I have to have a bunch of pillows. Although, I know that all of them will end up no where near me when I wake up.

4 I must cover myself up completely when I go to sleep. Except for my feet. My feet get really hot. No cold feety-feets here!

5 However in the middle of the night I get cold because most of my sheets, blankets, quilt, and any other implement of covering is either on the other side of the bed or on the floor.

6 If these are my quirks when I sleep, imagine when I'm conscious!

So, here are some of my quirky quirks, what are yours?

Let me know, if not make it up.


Love,

Undr(Yawwn! I am sleepy!)

7 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, October 05, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I must always squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom of the tube and it has to be dark and no sounds or dripping water or I can not sleep.

 
At 5:10 PM, October 05, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

1. I sleep with my socks on, but if I get really hot, I toe them off and they end up under my bed.

2. I sometimes rock myself to sleep in bed.

3. I grip the bars in my headboard while I'm falling asleep.

4. I collect action/horror figures, as in Clive Barker and Todd McFarlane (is this considered a quirk?)

5. I always tear the crusts off my bread -- just don't like it.

6. I usually pinch off a hamburger and eat it instead of just biting right into it.

I think that's enough to scare you in one day. LOL

 
At 12:33 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Ashley said...

1. I can't just chew Big League Chew chewing gum. I have to swallow it. I've tried to just chew it, but I can't. They should change the name to Big League Swallow swallowing gum.
2. When I order tacos or burritos, I have to disassemble them and then reorganize the contents to my liking. Especially if they contain sour cream.
That's really about it for me. I'm just so perfect, ya know.
*barf*

 
At 11:25 AM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

1.) meat makes me gag
2.) i unconciously always find my thumb up my nose.
3.) i always wake up naked if i pass out drunk; otherwise, i cannot sleep unless i have underwear on. Spiders, you know...
4.) i constantly rearrange stuff on tables when i'm sitting.
5.) i pace while on the phone. 10 minutes or 2 hours - dudn't matter.

 
At 12:13 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

1. I too have to be fully covered to sleep. I can be 90 degrees and I still need to have the sheet over me.

2. I am a neat freak about my kitchen...only my kitchen, everywhere else in the house can be a sty.

3. When decorating a room, at least one piece of furniture has to be purposely crooked.

I can't think of anything else, but I am sure there are more...

 
At 2:15 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

i close my eyes when i brush my teeth. i catch myself doing it all the time and i'm always like 'damn, why are my eyes closed'

 
At 12:49 AM, October 09, 2005, Blogger just a mom said...

Dude! I have obsessive compulsive disorderI will just list a few.......

~I won't touch a table or display or anything out side unless I can wipe it with a sanitizing wipe first
~NEVER drink after anyone (not even family)
~Always wipe hands (descretely) after shaking someone elses hand
~animals...indoors...don't really like that.....I vacuum every day (sometimes 3 times a day)
~I stare (totally unrelated to OCD - I just stare)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.