Thursday, October 27, 2005

Song in my head. Is there an echo?

Dear Undies:
What's playing in your head? Could it be the jingle to your favorite hair dilapidation device, or that song that you made up called "I hope you die, you poor excuse for a boss", or I know, David Hasselhoff's greatest hit.* Whatever it is let me know, if not, then poo on you.(not really, just say hello and I will melt in excitement.)
Here is a song that has been playing all day in the vast wasteland of my head. Hope you enjoy.
Dashboard Confessional

Brilliant Dance


So this is odd,
the painful realization
that all has gone wrong.
And nobody cares at all,
and nobody cares at all.


So you buried all your lover's clothes
and burned the letters lover wrote,
but it doesn't make it any better.
Does it make it any better?


And the plaster dented from your fist
in the hall where you had your first kiss
reminds you that the memories will fade.


So this is strange,
our sidestepping has come to be a brilliant dance
where nobody leads at all,
where nobody leads at all.


And the picture frames are facing down
and the ringing from this empty sound
is deafening and keeping you from sleep.


And breathing is a foreign task
and thinking's just too much to ask
and you're measuring your minutes
by a clock that's blinking eights.


This is incredible.
Starving, insatiable, yes, this is love for the first time.
Well you'd like to think that you were invincible.
Yeah, well weren't we all once
before we felt loss for the first time?
Well this is the last time.
Love,


Undr(sap)


PS I workin' on the answer to the Deep thoughts question and a tag by our friend, ally and cattle rustler Ben O.


Double PS breaded and fried: I appreciate your "deep thoughts" answers. You guys are sooper-dooper! Love ya, mean it!
*only heard in Germany and in your local a chinese torture chamber. Oh the humanity!

7 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, October 27, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

I can not get that song You and Me out of my head, I know you like that song Undr but if I hear it one more time I am going to scream LOL.

 
At 11:20 AM, October 27, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i heard an oldie but a goodie the other day that i sang for, like, 3 days.....made me think of college.
come and talk to me by jodeci-and of course it's by my namesake.

 
At 1:01 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger j2 said...

"you dropped a bomb on me" by the gap band.

 
At 3:44 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

"Golddigger" Kanye West. I think I heard it ten times in thirty minutes. And on two radio stations AT THE SAME TIME I like it, but damn!

 
At 5:18 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

awww undi that was so pretty. sometimes music is so great for putting into words what i never can.

 
At 5:48 PM, October 27, 2005, Blogger cherish said...

hmmm what has been playing in my head for days on end? That is easy and now that I have thought about it again it is playing there right now. It is The Black Eyed Peas My hump, my lady lumps ugghhhhhh everytime I hear the song it sticks in my head. It does the same thing to my son and he sings it unconsciously or humms it. Geeessshhh HELPPPPP it will not stopppppppppppp......

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

I drive these scrubbers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Karen, they be sharin’
All their money got me wearin’
Fly gearrr but I ain’t askin,
They say they love my ass ‘n,
Se7en Jeans, True Religion,
I say no, but they keep givin’
So I keep on takin’
And no I ain’t fakin’
We can keep on datin’
I keep on demonstrating.

My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got u,
She’s got me spending.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What u gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’m a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.
Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)

I met a girl down at the disco.
She said hey, hey, hey yea let’s go.
I could be your baby, you can be my honey
Lets spend time not money.
I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,
Milky, milky cocoa,
Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.

They say I’m really sexy,
The boys they wanna sex me.
They always standing next to me,
Always dancing next to me,
Tryin’ a feel my hump, hump.
Lookin’ at my lump, lump.
U can look but you can’t touch it,
If u touch it I’ma start some drama,
You don’t want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama
So don’t pull on my hand boy,
You ain’t my man, boy,
I’m just tryn’a dance boy,
And move my hump.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My lovely lady lumps x3
In the back and in the front.
My lovin’ got u,
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me.

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’ma make, make, make, make you scream
Make you scream, make you scream.
What you gon do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off this hump.
What you gon’ do wit all that breast?
All that breast inside that shirt?
I’ma make, make, make, make you work
Make you work, work, make you work.
She’s got me spendin’.
Spendin all your money on me and spendin’ time on me
She’s got me spendin’.
Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me.

 
At 9:10 AM, October 28, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

OH Cherish my fav song and have you seen the video OOO LALA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.