Saturday, October 01, 2005

Tag! I'm it!

Dear Undies:

Someone tagged me. I wont say who it was, but I will say this, She is glittery and glamery and girlery. I just ain't one to tag and tell. My momma raised me right.

Anyway, here is how you play:

THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then 'tag' six other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

My List:
When September Ends - Green Day
Girl - Beck
Breathe(2am) -Anna Nalick
You and Me - Lifehouse (I still can't get enuff of this song.)
All these things that I have done - The Killers


Consider yourself tagged:
1 This means you
2 This means you
3 This means you
4 This means you
5 This means you
6 This means you

Go 'head play along and I will send you a Underachiever's corner conmemorative styrofoam plate.(Valued at 12 cents. If it's autographed by yours truly then the value is 9 cents. Go figure.)

Love,

Undr


PS Did I mention I went to the Coldplay Concert? Because I did. Love ya, mean it!

6 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, October 01, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

little thoughts-bloc party
spitting games-snow patrol
we will become silloettes-shins
go it alone-beck (but the entire cd is f'in grand)
heartache every moment-HIM
i'm sure you meant to post this on my own blog, but its funner here. this list could go on for days and i cant believe i narrowed it down to 5. stress.

 
At 12:07 AM, October 02, 2005, Blogger Jen-Nae said...

Well I was going to post this on my blog but I just wrote something so Im doin it here, Like it or not!

1: Fix you- Coldplay
2: When September ends- Green Day
3: Take another piece of my heart- Janis Joplin (just bought the cd)
4: Little Sister- Queens of the stone age
5: Im dont know the name but its a great video about war by My Chemical Romance. Its great!

 
At 7:19 PM, October 02, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Interesting lyrics to "Girl"

What is it about that darn Lifehouse song? I don't know, but I also really enjoyed "Hanging by a Moment" Catchy tunes, those fellas have.

 
At 9:03 AM, October 03, 2005, Blogger Carissa said...

1. When September Ends - Green Day
2. Happy, Inc. (or something like that) - Gorillaz
3. Hillbillies Love it in the Hay -Hot Apple Pie (cheesy, but makes you dance)
4. Sister Christian (the radio station here is on a kick)
5. The new White Stripes song - something about a doorbell

I think the entire world likes When Sept. Ends. Really.

Carissa

 
At 12:05 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

That you and me song is everywhere!

 
At 1:46 PM, October 04, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

Alright - I'm going old school cuz I just found a mix cd that made me chair dance in my car!

Copa Cabana - Barry Manilow
Bye Bye Miss American Pie - Don McLean
Me and Julio down by the School Yard - Simon and the great Art Garfunkel
Walking in Memphis - Marc "I got shot in the head and lived to tell about it" Cohn
and last and certainly least
The Greatest American Hero from the t.v. show of the same name by Christopher Cross (no not Criss Cross gonna make you jump, jump)

So call me lame, call me the queen of the early 80's a.m. radio station songs (remember a.m. radio...it still exists - believe it or not!), just call me!

Smiles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.