Thursday, October 06, 2005

Undr's Soundtrack Disc 2...Oh come on! Give. Me. A. Break!

Dear Undies:

After many emails, perfume scented letters and telepathic messages, I have decided to make the Soundtrack of the Story of my life a Two Disc CD/DVD/8track box set. (Valued at $250 Dominican Pesos. Which is roughly 2 bucks.)

Therefore, I have added a supplemental list of songs that has a special significance in my life or simply, I just like them.

Please enjoy the musical stylings of people that made a good or bad impression on Undr's impressionable mind.

Brick --Ben Folds Five

The Zephyr song -- Red Hot Chili Peppers

Broken --Seether feat. Amy Lee

My Immortal -- Evanescence

Hello -- Evanescence

Here's to tonight -- Eve 6

Spending my time -- Roxette

Round the way Girl -- LL Cool J.

I can't fight this feeling -- REO Speedwagon (sap-sappy-sap)

More than words -- Extreme (more sap-o-rama)

Patience -- Guns and Roses

One -- Metallica

Nothing else matters --Metallica

Separate lives -- Phil Collins and some chick(I really research this stuff, don't I?)

Time of your life -- Greenday

99 luftballons (99 Red balloons) --Nena

Forever young -- Alphaville

People are strange --Doors

It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine) --REM

Man in the moon- REM

Nightswimming --REM

Everybody Hurts --REM

Impression that I get --Mighty Mighty Bosstones(Hi Glitter!--they're from Bean town too.)

Freebird -- Skynyrd(of course!)

Head like a hole -- NIN(because "Closer" makes me a tad uncomfortable)

You and Me -- Life house

Photographs -- Nickelback

Hunger Strike -- Temple of the Dog(Vedder and Cornell Rock!)

I'll stand by you -- The pretenders (

Living on a prayer -- Bon Jovi

I will remember you-- Sarah McLachlan

Angel -- Sarah McLachlan

Doin' Time -- Sublime ("Me and my girl we got this relationship I love her so bad but she treats me like..)

What I got -- Sublime (Lovin' is what I got, I say remember that)

The Joker --Steve Miller Band

No woman, No Cry -- Bob Marley and/or Fugees Remake.

Sometimes Love just ain't enough -- Don Hendley and Patty Smyth

Name -Goo-Goo Dolls

Black Balloon -- Goo-Goo Dolls

Iris -- Goo Goo Dolls

Amanda -- Boston ("I'm gonna take you by surprise and make you realize Amanda..")

Solitude -- Edwin Mcain

I'll be -- Edwin Mcain

How's it going to be -- Third eye Blind

Everything I do -- Bryan Adams

Personal Jesus -- Depeche Mode

mmm mmm mmm -- Crash Test Dummies( I abhor this song with every fiber of my life. But when it gets stuck in the head, forget it!)

Self Esteem -- The Offspring

We Belong -- Pat Benatar

Wasting my Time -- Default

Epiphany -- Staind

Nuthin but a "G" thang-Dr Dre Feat. Snoop Dog

Plush -- Stone Temple Pilots

Creep -- Stone Temple Pilots

Amber -- 311 (Amber is the color of your energy oh oh)

Push -- Matchbox 20

Capricorn -- 30 Seconds to Mars

Barely breathing -- Duncan Sheik

Wonderful Tonight -- Eric Clapton

Girlfriend -- Matthew Sweet

No Myth -- Michael Penn (what if I were Romeo in Black jeans...)

Popular --Nada Surf

Santa Monica -- Everclear (We could live beside the ocean..)

I alone -- Live

Lightning crashes -- Live

Do you remember? -- Phil Collins

Let's Chill -- Guy( an R&B classic)

Stan --Eminem

Only happy when it rains -- Garbage

Tomorrow -- Silver Chair

Hemorrhage(In my hands) -- Fuel

Summertime -- DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince ("2 miles an hour so everybody sees you")

Dry your eyes -- The Streets, Feat. Coldplay's Chris Martin( "Dry your eyes mate, I know you want to let her see how much this pain hurts, you got to walk away now, it's over.")



Well, wadya think? Let me know. You are free to do this on your blog. Yeah, like you need my permission.

Love,


Undr

11 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger gunngirl said...

Excellent! You have over half of the same songs as me. I can't believe you have "We Belong" and "Push" We would definetly be grooving together.

 
At 7:06 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger grody jo-dee said...

i need a girl with extensions in her hair, bamboo earrings-at least a pair......we are kindred spirits, jeff healy band and all. aww....

 
At 10:32 PM, October 06, 2005, Blogger Lori said...

OMG!! Sublime, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Guns N Roses Undr you ROCK! Push and Hows it going to be? are 2 of my very very favs. The checks in the mail for my complete box set.

 
At 5:51 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Terri said...

Undr, I LOVE this cd!!!
"I can't fight this feeling" is the song that makes me most think of my hubby - yes, sappy sap sap!
I adore Bon Jovi, and 99 Red Balloons just goes without saying.
Awesome.
Stunning.
Luvya too!

Oh, but thanks a LOT for putting "mmm mmm mmm" in my head
}-(

 
At 8:42 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

The girl with Phil on Separate Lives is Marilyn Martin (I know...a resounding "WHO" from the peanut gallery).

Undr - Amanda was the first ballad I ever danced to with a guy...great memories! Thanks.

But there is one glaring omission...the best 80's song ever performed! Its David Essex's 'Rock On' Come on - you remember it..."Hey kid, boogie too, did ya?" Alright, maybe its not as great as most of the songs on the CD, but hey it must have gotten a chuckle!

Seriously, I love the CD! How much is shipping and handling?

I can't wait to see the 8-track play list!

 
At 2:52 PM, October 07, 2005, Blogger GlitterGlamGirl05 said...

Excellent - there are so many on here that I love....Notice I picked all the hairbands. I'll tell the Bosstones you said hi (like I ever see them anyway...just because I live in Boston doesn't mean I see them, just like Aerosmith)

I can't fight this feeling -- REO Speedwagon*

More than words -- Extreme *

Patience -- Guns and Roses

One -- Metallica*

Nothing else matters --Metallica*

Head like a hole -- NIN*

You and Me -- Life house

Photographs -- Nickelback

Hunger Strike -- Temple of the Dog

Living on a prayer -- Bon Jovi*

mmm mmm mmm -- Crash Test Dummies*

We Belong -- Pat Benatar*

Plush -- Stone Temple Pilots*

Creep -- Stone Temple Pilots*

Santa Monica -- Everclear *

Lightning crashes -- Live*

* = bands I've seen before. Holy cow!

 
At 5:50 PM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Ashley said...

Undrpookywooky,
I want you to bare my children.
Love,
Ashleypoo
Word Verification: lymsuy. This is a spicy mandarin dish made from the arms and legs of praying mantises. Or is it praying manti?

 
At 1:34 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

undi,
some solid choices yes. thats all i will say about that. ooh and the fact you have duncan sheik scores you extra cool points. i met chad kroeger outside a bar like 2 months ago (he lives here) not a nickelback fan, but he was actually quite nice when we made fun of him.

 
At 1:34 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

undi,
some solid choices yes. thats all i will say about that. ooh and the fact you have duncan sheik scores you extra cool points. i met chad kroeger outside a bar like 2 months ago (he lives here) not a nickelback fan, but he was actually quite nice when we made fun of him.

 
At 1:35 PM, October 08, 2005, Blogger shipkicker said...

hhahaha that posted twice awesome

 
At 6:30 PM, October 10, 2005, Blogger Shull o' fit said...

Hey Undie...nice list. Have you ever heard of the site http://www.amiright.com? Check out the section for misheard lyrics. There's hours of entertainment there. ie Aerosmith's Walk This Way. Misheard lyric: Singing hey diddle, diddle, with your titty in the middle
and it's swinging like you just don't care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.